Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

Your event is a disaster, I watched a lot of those streamers get the achievement on the first days, but, it never rewarded the Sigil, now, most, if not all of them already have it, so, it's imposible to get. Your random gear algorithm is garbage too. I got a couple of resources, a few random Sigils and a crap ton of Laton Blueprints and Starbursts. If you wanted to promote the game or the update, you should have made rewards community linked, so, the more people streaming or watching the streams, the more rewards for all active players. As things stand, you made a big update and an event that involved not playing, but watching other people play? How does that even make any sense? And that, doesn't even work properly...

Edited by Xiiram

On 10/25/2017 at 10:54 AM, Xiiram said:

I watched a lot of those streamers get the achievement on the first days, but, it never rewarded the Sigil, now, most, if not all of them already have it, so, it's imposible to get.

Thought about getting back into things, but this issue came up for me, and twitch is having some issue now that I can't even properly log into my account.
The entire nice thing about warframe being that you can always get what you missed if you grind or get enough plat is completely undone by these "limited time" events. And even for those who do catch it in time, to not be able to get things because of site issues unrelated to warframe is really off-putting.

I have also tried to get the sigil, Between the drops not working and accounts being improperly linked (Which I didn't consider as I had gotten the twitch Syandana just before the Edilon hunt) I have seen no less than five Warframe partners get By Dawns Early Light, and have not been awarded the Sigil, and by this almost everyone has done it leaving me high and dry due to an Error.  If anyone knows someone who is doing it please let me know. 

I have heard Rumors that Partners can do By Dawns Early Light on alt accounts to reward the sigil, any truth to this?  I've heard alot of compelling rumors, and some were doing it but I haven't found out who, they said the name and I missed it entirely.

On 10/28/2017 at 2:37 PM, Myscho said:

Is this still active ? Because i watched stream for 2 hrs, they survive the night and rewards nowhere

You needed to unlink your twitch account and relink it,I had the same problem.

I'm pretty sure the event closed early though!