Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

Was watching both streams where people survived the night and got an achievement (Frozen & DeejayKnight I believe). No reward notification from what I can see.

To be honest, this whole Twitch reward stuff wasn't properly thought through from the beginning.

Edited by Valiant

14 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Was watching both streams where people survived the night and got an achievement (Frozen & DeejayKnight I believe). No reward notification from what I can see.

To be honest, this whole Twitch reward stuff wasn't properly thought through from the beginning.

It was obvious to anyone besides DE

Every streamer would have RIGHTLY minded his own business and fun and play the hell of the new content immediately. No sarcasm on this, I would have done the same.

Releasing during EU night time surely didn't help EU players at all, especially the console players.

Because stay awake for the release of something you can't play just to start a twitch stream is, let's have the courage to say it...STUPID.

Could me being set to invisible on twitch affect me? Cause i definitely did see Brozime do the Sigil challenge and havent got it but now im worried that even after the drops are fixe ?  And distributedthat me having been set to invisible will screw me. It was set to invisible automatically for some reason. Nervous.

2 hours ago, (PS4)ChrismoJames said:

Could me being set to invisible on twitch affect me? Cause i definitely did see Brozime do the Sigil challenge and havent got it but now im worried that even after the drops are fixe ?  And distributedthat me having been set to invisible will screw me. It was set to invisible automatically for some reason. Nervous.

I was visible and watched 3 partners get the achievement... 9 hours later I still don't have the sigil... @DE I hope I get my sigil... 

Sorry if I'm going to ask something that has already been asked, but I just finished to watch Dramakins survivng the night and unlocking the achievement but when I logged on warframe, the sigil wasn't there. What I have to do?

Gotta love how 100 ppl post nearly the same post here and still no real Statement from DE... thats what actually bugging me... not that i got any loot yet...
But I dont understand how hard it can be as a DEV or Mod to release a simple statement telling people that it doesnt work and they are working on it or whatever...

I hate stuff like this... why do players have to keep informing other players... if you do events and they dont work at least  update people about whats going on  or recognize that a lot of ppl just want a simple statement. 
And this seems to concern not only this issue but a lot of them. (especially twitch related stuff like prime wep event

just let us in on any information regarding these topics pls DE so we can stop bashing our heads in

Edited by (PS4)toffer188
word left out
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ZephyrExia said:

I just got home from work 30mins ago, thought I'd load up twitch.

Found out PoE had launched hours ago, and all the streamers I follow had done most achievements.

Oh well. 

Maybe next time I guess?

PoE launched while I was sleeping. Went to work, I'm actually feeling terrible (some nasty cold), boss sent me home. Get home, realize this whole drops thing is going on for hours now (some streamers up to 12h streams already with achievements done). Tbh, this wasn't a well thought move by DE.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)lufyalp said:

PoE launched while I was sleeping. Went to work, I'm actually feeling terrible (some nasty cold), boss sent me home. Get home, realize this whole drops thing is going on for hours now (some streamers up to 12h streams already with achievements done). Tbh, this wasn't a well thought move by DE.

I don't know. Warframe was the second most viewed twitch game last night. Even ahead of pubg. So I say it worked fine for DE. Just not for those of us who expected to get the drops.

As a PS4 player I can only watch the streams and long for the console release, it looks even more amazing than I had hoped.

Bummer though, I haven't gotten the sigil either. I saw slapsticklogic, dkdiamantes and quietteshy survive the night and get the achievement. They were logged out just as it happened and that may have been why nobody got the sigil.

Later I watched danielthedemon get his achievement but I still didn't get it.

My accounts are properly linked, I got other drops during the night (fireworks, sentinel cosmetics) as well as the totem. I watched on both my phone app and my desktop browser. I realize this is a wider issue and that it will most likely be resolved in time. I'm in no rush, I just wanted my thing said.  

Twitch drops, a fantastic way to punish anyone who streams warframe that is not on your list. Woke up this morning excited about the update and ready to pull an all day warframe stream which isnt abnormal for me anyways. But knowing that people now have a massive incentive NOT to watch me that I have no control over really sucks. Wonderful way to promote the warframe community and those who support the game by ensuring we don't stream your game for the duration of the Twitch Drops event. I guess I will go stream something else and play the new update when I am not streaming so I don't get further punished for streaming Warframe.