Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cancer Ribbons

Lady_EtherealDoom

12 minutes ago, Latiac said:

I know how you feel, A few days ago I lost my brother who was battling Leukemia for 3 years - so this ribbon was definately something I wore in game when it came out, wouldn't mind having them around to wear whenever aswell.

Well they're not being removed at the end of the month like they were initially going to, so there's that. 

As for all the ribbons, I think just giving them a color channel would be better than dozens of different cosmetics for each form of cancer. 

I would love to have them available at all times. 

36 minutes ago, Latiac said:

I know how you feel, A few days ago I lost my brother who was battling Leukemia for 3 years - so this ribbon was definately something I wore in game when it came out, wouldn't mind having them around to wear whenever aswell.

My condolences.

39 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I would love to have them available at all times. 

My condolences.

6 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Same, the Ribbon looks very nice on my Harka Frost. :)

It's a permanent item. DE made this announcement about 4-ish days after it was released. So you can wear it as long as you like! 

while I'm sorry to hear about your family's cancer troubles, I don't think DE will go to all that trouble. there are so many different types of that nasty SOB of a disease out there, it'd take a while. considering that Ribbons represent most Cancer trusts, you could consider it a universal symbol for the fight against all types of cancer, and match your frame's colours to the specific type you are representing. just a thought anyway.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7