Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault

PinisSVK

Question

14 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, PinisSVK said:

So kinda PayToWin Business :D :P

No. You don't have to pay anything. You can run relics in the void, sell the Prime Parts you get, and buy vaulted stuff that players have. Warframe doesn't lock anything behind a paywall, but makes you grind if you don't throw money at the screen. 

1 minute ago, Spartan336 said:

No. You don't have to pay anything. You can run relics in the void, sell the Prime Parts you get, and buy vaulted stuff that players have. Warframe doesn't lock anything behind a paywall, but makes you grind if you don't throw money at the screen. 

But what if players wont have those prime parts anymore ? :P you know ? I know it may be stupid but just think about it then you have to buy it. :D Or u can buy Prime Warframes with platinum from that market in ur ship ? :P Dunno xD

2 minutes ago, PinisSVK said:

But what if players wont have those prime parts anymore ? :P you know ? I know it may be stupid but just think about it then you have to buy it. :D Or u can buy Prime Warframes with platinum from that market in ur ship ? :P Dunno xD

You can't buy vaulted things on the market. You have to get em from players. 

Just now, PinisSVK said:

Or just run random relics and you will pick up alot of random vaulted items wether you want them or not lol any prime gear that has relics converted from keys is easy to get lol if you don't wanna farm your own random relics then be prepared to pay and pay2win? Primes are not that much better and things like arca plasmor doesn't have prime version so... Yah 

Just now, PinisSVK said:

R.I.P then :D 

Relax. People horde vaulted stuff before it's vaulted, so there's almost always someone selling that you're looking for on the Warframe Market (Online) or the Trade Chat. It's not totally inaccessible. I know several new players with Ash Prime. 

Just now, Spartan336 said:

Relax. People horde vaulted stuff before it's vaulted, so there's almost always someone selling that you're looking for on the Warframe Market (Online) or the Trade Chat. It's not totally inaccessible. I know several new players with Ash Prime. 

Yeah i know i bought ash prime for plat ;) Thanks for making things clear for me :DDDD

Still not paytowin.

Other than appearance the difference between the regular frames and their primes are the stats of the frame. Not the abilities. 
So regular Ash can get you anywhere the Primed version can.

Also, before the relic system, the reason for vaulting was to make room on the drop tables.

1 hour ago, CrudShuzKong said:

The official reason for the existence of the prime vault is that the drop tables dont get diluted. If we have tons of prime parts dropping everywhere at the same time, we will have trouble getting the ones we want...

That was the point in the void system, but now with relics that arguement is null because there are so many planets and missions that actually not having the prime vault would have people spread out all over the star chart farming for different relics. The prime vault solely exists for monetary purposes.

3 hours ago, PinisSVK said:

So kinda PayToWin Business :D :P

3 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

It's not PayToWin, but it is Pay

54 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

but now with relics that arguement is null

Did you honestly believe that argument in the first place? I know DE is generally a trustworthy company, but sometimes they just feed us a crock. It was artificial scarcity from day one, if you were to look at how the drop tables were actually put together