The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medaillions + Loot Radar

DarkRuler2500

Right now the syndicate medaillions only have the regular "cache" symbol.
How about adding a specific icon for them such as here.

maphtsgh.jpg

It would make those medaillions stand out more on the map.
Also Ayatan Stars, Endo, etc. all have specific icons, please DE, make it happen here as well.

Maybe im just good at that but its quite easy to find them even without animal instinct (which happend to me couple of times when lvling sentinel). They spawn in the same places so u dont rly need to seach every corner of the room, just their spawn points.

But can admit this would make it a lot faster

26 minutes ago, Gweredith said:

OR , you could just play the game and search for them because they never were made to be easily found. Stop asking to have everything handed to you and work for something for once. 

The ''problem'' isn't weather or not something is being handed to you, but that Warframe is moustly a fast-paced game that atracts an audiance which preffers fast paced gameplay. Tell me which part about medallion hunting is fast paced...exactly. Because of this, a lot of people just don't bother, some join public syndicate missions with people that are trying to find medallions...and rush to extraction only caring about themselves.

9 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

The ''problem'' isn't weather or not something is being handed to you, but that Warframe is moustly a fast-paced game that atracts an audiance which preffers fast paced gameplay. Tell me which part about medallion hunting is fast paced...exactly. Because of this, a lot of people just don't bother, some join public syndicate missions with people that are trying to find medallions...and rush to extraction only caring about themselves.

To that i can agree, i play those missions always solo and with frame like Ember. When looking for medalions i have no time to shoot enemies so it doesnt leave me much choise

1 hour ago, Gweredith said:

OR , you could just play the game and search for them because they never were made to be easily found. Stop asking to have everything handed to you and work for something for once. 

As if i ain't searching by now. Right now there is a symbol as well ALREADY ingame.
All i ask for is differentiation from regular loot caches.
Why? Because other loots already have it. Can you explain my why ayatan stars and endo have different symbols whereas the medaillions don't?
There is none, your argument is invalid on this point.

3 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

As if i ain't searching by now. Right now there is a symbol as well ALREADY ingame.
All i ask for is differentiation from regular loot caches.
Why? Because other loots already have it. Can you explain my why ayatan stars and endo have different symbols whereas the medaillions don't?
There is none, your argument is invalid on this point.

Because they appear in every mission whereas medallions and their missions are unique. The whole purpose of those missions is to play treasure hunt to find them, it wasn't created for you to run around staring at your map the whole time in search for that one symbol. If spending 5more minutes searching every room is too difficult for you, that is your problem, not the mission's. I quite enjoy having a change of pace from the usual rushing everywhere and looking for them. 

Both my point and arguments are pretty valid and backed by the very idea on which the medallion missions were made, to play treasure hunting instead of trying to run from point A from point B as fast as you can. On the other hand, the only arguments you presented came from being too lazy to search the rooms which contain the 'loot' symbol. 

6 hours ago, Gweredith said:

Because they appear in every mission whereas medallions and their missions are unique. The whole purpose of those missions is to play treasure hunt to find them, it wasn't created for you to run around staring at your map the whole time in search for that one symbol. If spending 5more minutes searching every room is too difficult for you, that is your problem, not the mission's. I quite enjoy having a change of pace from the usual rushing everywhere and looking for them. 

Both my point and arguments are pretty valid and backed by the very idea on which the medallion missions were made, to play treasure hunting instead of trying to run from point A from point B as fast as you can. On the other hand, the only arguments you presented came from being too lazy to search the rooms which contain the 'loot' symbol. 

I have to agree with this.  The real purpose is the hunt for the medallions itself.  Having them marked on the map automatically would defeat the purpose of the treasure hunt.