Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When the Dojo's 3D printer screws up...

Praetorveel

I haven't used them myself, I get attached to certain weapon loadouts because I like the way they look, even if they don't do as much damage. The cestras never looked... good.. to me. Just something to level and get my mastery rank up.
I've had my warframe exit one of the grineer weapon platforms and take the stupid cannon with him...I have a picture someplace.

What's truly important here is the helminth cyst. For some reason, I've never minded the cyst on Excalibur. I made mine pink once to make it match the cyst. Alot of people found it quite humorous when I explained why I did it. 

Also, thank you for wearing the Harmony Ribbon! 

Spoiler

I can see it on his chest. Although, if he's going to use those guns against cancer, I don't think he'll do too great.

I was going to remove the cyst but I thought...nah, it's interesting. Is it weird that I talk to my helminth charger, saying Good Boy every time it opens a locked locker or wastes several enemies with one charge?
I've had too many personal encounters with cancer, so wearing the ribbon is a no brainer.

When reviewing the BP's, has anyone else encountered the animation bug where your warframe draws a melee weapon from it's back and the hand does a full 360 with the weapon before settling?

2 hours ago, Praetorveel said:

Is it weird that I talk to my helminth charger, saying Good Boy every time it opens a locked locker or wastes several enemies with one charge?

No, you're fine. I do that too. Lol

2 hours ago, Praetorveel said:

I've had too many personal encounters with cancer, so wearing the ribbon is a no brainer.

Same. I just wanted to say thank you for doing so anyway. I know that there's been plenty of people that wear it, but I've met several that don't because they say it ruins their FashionFrame. This is what FashionFrame has done to us... The only problem I have with the ribbon is that we can't change the colors of it to any extent. Maybe the little grey metal knot thing could allow for this? Just a thought. I'm sure that the color of the ribbon itself has something to do with cancer. I need to look it up though.

4 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Same. I just wanted to say thank you for doing so anyway. I know that there's been plenty of people that wear it, but I've met several that don't because they say it ruins their FashionFrame. This is what FashionFrame has done to us... The only problem I have with the ribbon is that we can't change the colors of it to any extent. Maybe the little grey metal knot thing could allow for this? Just a thought. I'm sure that the color of the ribbon itself has something to do with cancer. I need to look it up though.

I think the yellow is for general cancer research.

Here's another warframe glitch. When you need a big gun, you need a big gun. My Excal decided to take the cannon off a grineer gun platform.

TNQhUEJ.jpg