Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need a Control Module but don’t have the void unlocked, is there away for me to obtain these any other way?

(XBOX)Lost Kiwi1161

Question

11 answers to this question

Daily login rewards can give them I think.  They also come up in alerts from time to time.  Otherwise I think the soonest you get them is The Void, after Phobos.

Is there a reason for not wanting to do the junctions?

Edited by Katinka

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Which are unlocked after the Void...Well except for possibly Europa.

neither do

mercury -> venus -> earth -> mars -> then mars splits off into two paths

mars -> phobos -> void

mars -> ceres -> jupiter -> which then jupiter splits off into two paths again

jupiter -> europa -> void

jupiter -> saturn -> uranus -> neptune

:D hopped on to double check

20 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Daily login rewards can give them I think.  They also come up in alerts from time to time.  Otherwise I think the soonest you get them is The Void, after Phobos.

Is there a reason for not wanting to do the junctions?

I don’t have the requirements finished for the Mars Junction, it would take me almost a month to get to the void at the rate that I play.

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Lost Kiwi1161 said:

I don’t have the requirements finished for the Mars Junction, it would take me almost a month to get to the void at the rate that I play.

You overvalue the amount of time needed. 
Compressed due to images.

Spoiler

You can easily get 150 kills by doing a number of Mars Exterminate missions solo, and if you have latest?cb=20140901024613 and a Codex Scanner you can easily find the Cephalon Fragments (they look like this: Image result for warframe cephalon fragment ) .

Thirdly, the 3 Lith Relic Fissures, Relics for those drop from: Survival, Interception, Defense, Excavation, and similar missions. The 'fastest' way is probably to stick with Excavation or Defense on the early missions - depending on squad composition.

37 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

You overvalue the amount of time needed. 
Compressed due to images.

Hide contents

You can easily get 150 kills by doing a number of Mars Exterminate missions solo, and if you have latest?cb=20140901024613 and a Codex Scanner you can easily find the Cephalon Fragments (they look like this: Image result for warframe cephalon fragment ) .

Thirdly, the 3 Lith Relic Fissures, Relics for those drop from: Survival, Interception, Defense, Excavation, and similar missions. The 'fastest' way is probably to stick with Excavation or Defense on the early missions - depending on squad composition.

Thank you this helps a lot 

2 hours ago, MajesticPinecone said:

neither do

mercury -> venus -> earth -> mars -> then mars splits off into two paths

mars -> phobos -> void

mars -> ceres -> jupiter -> which then jupiter splits off into two paths again

jupiter -> europa -> void

jupiter -> saturn -> uranus -> neptune

:D hopped on to double check

You have to go to Phobos before Ceres though because defeating The Sergeant (Iliad, Phobos) is a requirement of the Junction to Ceres.  Similarly you have to go to Europa first from Jupiter as defeating Raptor (Naamah, Europa) is a requirement of the Junction to Saturn.