Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Frost5574 said:

Could PS4 and Xbox One get a date for when PoE will drop. I know you're aiming for November, but when in November?

aiming for november sounds like they hope they make it in november so expect it at least 3 weeks into the month

38 minutes ago, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

HA Overdrive im in Hyperdrive since they announced custom weapon building XD

nah man. if it was custom pistols, id be overhyped about that, too. but bird killing, fishing, and arcanes/weapons for operators, and rediculous amounts of cosmetics? sign me up. only thing im really not sold on is the mod sets, but ill wait and see what people do with them, before judging.

1 hour ago, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

How much there is almost ?

Bad thing is that Steve does not correspond to a comments,we are doomed.Or maybe it's all finish and is going to be a surprise for today....because gif is more like we are finish im going back 2 bed :smile:

Edited by Vlada91

4 hours ago, ShadowExodus said:

I have no Idea about who you mentioned but let me say. It was never a problem, you came up with this p2w nonsense. Honestly tell me, what are others winning over you by paying for Gara day one, what better item are they giving them that we aren't going to receive? I'm sure if you thought of this you wouldn't be thinking "oh great DE is falling into the pit hole like so many other devs."  Then you give solutions on how to fix it? Fix what? A problem you made up and one that isn't even significant in the first place. It's no better that talking to yourself since you made up the problem,  complain the problem and gave solution on how to fix your own problem. 

Hahahaha . . .ain't that the truth!