Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #184: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Time to see the disappointment that is the replacement of Energy Overflow.  Welcome back, EV Trinity in every squad! Time to put up to 2x forma on every Warframe for Energy Siphon and Coaction Drift!

I just hope the 'replacement' for it isn't horribly annoying and inconvenient to use.  And I certainly hope that the current Energy Surge doesn't become the next 'Energy Overflow', as Energy Surge is currently horribly annoying and inconvenient to use, not even counting the cooldown between activations, just by its effect and small radius alone. 

Other than that, the hype is real.

Edited by shootaman777

Ok. So, I'm going to be optimistic! But then, I am also going to return to this thought after the PrimeTime, because I have a certain point of concern about the Operator Universal Passives.

Eleven Million Focus Points needed to increase Operator energy? What?

Bullet Jump into Transference and the Operator inherits the momentum, great!

Megan: "Oh, and you can slide! Operators can slide!" Excellent.

The new Zenurik energy bubble looks, to be perfectly honest, better than ever. Like, holy crap. Look at that energy regen. What.

Megan's Void Beam is vapourising those Grineer. Oh, wait, they're level 10, never mind.

About Operator death falls, you can avoid them by right clicking for aim glide. May be a bug!

Also, hang on, what? Survivability?

Rebecca: "Operators are not going to have mod slots, the gear they use will have Arcane-equivalents."