Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #184: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

ND41vMJ.jpg

It’s time for a deeper dive into the upcoming Focus 2.0!

Rebecca and Megan will be climbing the branches of two Focus schools: Zenurik and Madurai.  

They’ll walk you through the upcoming changes and answer as many questions as they can as they demonstrate the way Focus 2.0 is shaping up!

Everything you see tonight is subject to rebalancing - bring your thinking caps!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, October 5th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Thursday be here!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

ND41vMJ.jpg

It’s time for a deeper dive into the upcoming Focus 2.0!

Rebecca and Megan will be climbing the branches of two Focus schools: Zenurik and Madurai.  

They’ll walk you through the upcoming changes and answer as many questions as they can as they demonstrate the way Focus 2.0 is shaping up!

Everything you see tonight is subject to rebalancing - bring your thinking caps!

PLUS, we’ve got more amazing Fan Art, and don’t miss your chance at a Hydroid Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, October 5th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Cool so highpt whoop whoop

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

@BornWithTeeth u tuning in for this?

I will be! I'm really hoping to be pleasantly surprised, I hope they show us some nice smooth, fast, intuitive Operator movement mechanics. I am genuinely hoping to come back into the other thread and say 'I was totally wrong, it looks amazing! Mea culpa, hype restored!'

7 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I will be! I'm really hoping to be pleasantly surprised, I hope they show us some nice smooth, fast, intuitive Operator movement mechanics. I am genuinely hoping to come back into the other thread and say 'I was totally wrong, it looks amazing! Mea culpa, hype restored!'

Hype!

Controversy uncovered!  DE employees actually REALLY like Titania, they're just pretending that they don't like her.  By not addressing Titania's problems (slow flight speed, inability to interact with ANY panels or carry objects while flying, too much friction while flying near floors and walls, to name a few of these problems), DE hopes to keep Titania's userbase as small as possible.  "Why?" you might ask.  So that when DE launches warframe rivens Titania will get the highest riven disposition.  You see?  This is one big trick being conducted by employees at DE who all love Titania.

are we finally going talk about the new class now?  I mean not to be mean, but stright to the truth core.  You could of delay a warframe and work the class instead, but seeing it how I view it to be, you just want unlesh new warframe first before PoE, yea sure I'll buy the warframe and tested it, but I thought you wanted PoE out first before gara being made because it would be that time gara could of be in the november to give thanks giving moment.  I won't be surpised if it got delay again with PoE, because one fact, you weren't the first group disappoint me and few fans or hardcore fans or either the raters see the game is going keep the promies or not.  Which everyone want adventure before the gara quest.

Another thing is, if you guys like show the people the new class, I won't be easily impressed.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Dunno if it's the place to ask questions. I had one since i get more and more crashes as my CPU is dying slowly :

Will we be able to resume a session / still get the rewards in case of crash after several hours in the plains or rip rewards if we don't come back in town ? For instance yesterday 1 minute before leaving a survival mission (i was at 39+ minutes), PC crashed -> rip collected resources & stuff.

I think i heard everything you get in the plains are directly updated in your account at the same time but i may be wrong. (cc @[DE]Megan)

Edited by Harestation