Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Thoughts and Requests

(PSN)XxMilky_Way666xX

If DE reads this I'll be quite surprised.People at DE ,take your time to fix the many bugs that are in PoE and make sure the new weapons and features work correctly because as we all know the community has high expectations with this update so do your best.1 last thing can you guys release console and Pc together it is so tempting to click on content creators vids on new , either way I'm very excited for this update you people have really shown that you care for the community.Thank you

My only request of this update is that it just suddenly appears. And THEN they announce that it's out. Please, for the love of Lotus, do NOT tell us how long until deployment. Hell, don't even make one of those deployment threads. I feel like we're all anxious to avoid the dreaded '2 more hours... 4 more hours...' loop that seems to accompany each major update.

Just... release it suddenly. Don't tell us until it's out. Thanks!

51 minutes ago, (PS4)XxMilky_Way666xX said:

If DE reads this I'll be quite surprised.People at DE ,take your time to fix the many bugs that are in PoE and make sure the new weapons and features work correctly because as we all know the community has high expectations with this update so do your best.1 last thing can you guys release console and Pc together it is so tempting to click on content creators vids on new , either way I'm very excited for this update you people have really shown that you care for the community.Thank you

Thats your request?
With the horrendous state of the Games Industry these days that sell you a full priced game, then put out a "Season Pass" and "Content to come" teasers and promises...that they'll then make you pay for, again...*cough*Destiny*cough*... and your request for DE is "release at the same time for PC and Console"?

Dude...priorities.

Still... its a nice request, but the reality is that constant updates cant be applied to a Console Platform in succession like they are with the PC build. They cant roll out another patch every hour to fix crashs and glitches on the Consoles, like they can on PC. Consoles need to go through Certification by the Console Guardians (Microsoft Xbox or Sony Playstation) before it can be uploaded to games...and that can take days.
...do you want game-breaking bugs for days? Because asking for simultanious releases is how you get game breaking bugs for days... You may not get the Update for a week to a month, but its better then not being able to play Warframe at all.

PC knows that struggle, but in hours.
...what was it? The Story Update, right? Where the game just kept crashing during the new "Awakening" starter quest when you pop out of the cryopod? Yeah...that was ROUGH! Especially for the people who'd been waiting 20+ hours for the Update to hit...

But yeah... better you get the update when it works :)

16 minutes ago, Saraphys said:

Thats your request?
With the horrendous state of the Games Industry these days that sell you a full priced game, then put out a "Season Pass" and "Content to come" teasers and promises...that they'll then make you pay for, again...*cough*Destiny*cough*... and your request for DE is "release at the same time for PC and Console"?

Dude...priorities.

Still... its a nice request, but the reality is that constant updates cant be applied to a Console Platform in succession like they are with the PC build. They cant roll out another patch every hour to fix crashs and glitches on the Consoles, like they can on PC. Consoles need to go through Certification by the Console Guardians (Microsoft Xbox or Sony Playstation) before it can be uploaded to games...and that can take days.
...do you want game-breaking bugs for days? Because asking for simultanious releases is how you get game breaking bugs for days... You may not get the Update for a week to a month, but its better then not being able to play Warframe at all.

PC knows that struggle, but in hours.
...what was it? The Story Update, right? Where the game just kept crashing during the new "Awakening" starter quest when you pop out of the cryopod? Yeah...that was ROUGH! Especially for the people who'd been waiting 20+ hours for the Update to hit...

But yeah... better you get the update when it works :)

but do they really need a whole month? yes because they put all hands on deck for the pc release of poe without accounting for the console community

1 minute ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

but do they really need a whole month? yes because they put all hands on deck for the pc release of poe without accounting for the console community

We have been over this, DE does consider the console players. THey submit the build to Sony, and Microsoft when they can, and then have to wait to be able to release it. It is not a choice on the part of DE to keep you from playing, it is the certification process they have to go through. 

Just now, Xirka said:

We have been over this, DE does consider the console players. THey submit the build to Sony, and Microsoft when they can, and then have to wait to be able to release it. It is not a choice on the part of DE to keep you from playing, it is the certification process they have to go through. 

certification is not a pass to take the money of console players and not fix this problem. i have spend more than what you bought your grand master title for in the three years that i have been playing yet seen nothing change on this frustrating issue. hire another team to develop and submit builds ahead of pc so when they release theyll be equal, delay a pc update a month after they get poe  like they have delayed consoles an extra month so pc can get poe so we can be equal. i demand a better product than what they are giving me

2 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Certing for consoles, as far as i know, is expensive. So letting o test it first is the best economical move for de. Just, wait..

wf has millions upon millions of players, 100k players alone in any given day online on pc at all times (not taking into account consoles), pretty sure they make  25k in a week easy

certification is not a pass to take the money of console players and not fix this problem. i have spend more than what you bought your grand master title for in the three years that i have been playing yet seen nothing change on this frustrating issue. hire another team to develop and submit builds ahead of pc so when they release theyll be equal, delay a pc update a month after they get poe  like they have delayed consoles an extra month so pc can get poe so we can be equal. i demand a better product than what they are giving me

The amount of money you spend on a game does not validate the sort of entitlement you seem to have here.  DE has stated multiple times that they will not delay pc builds to keep them in line with console builds. PC Warfame is a testing environment where bugs are found, and fixed before sending a much more stable build to consoles. This coupled with the lengthy cert process makes it take time. You may not like it, but you will have to wait. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

you realize that the cert process is half the delay? the other half is waiting on pc to find as many bugs as possible, which you DO NOT WANT to deal with because cert DOES take time so hot fixes cant be deployed as often as they would HAVE to be. therefor they make the money smart decision to have pc test for the bugs so they can fix them for the console release. accept that, unless you're going to single handedly pay for all the certs they'd have to do for all the hot fixes. they arent going to change their process, and they would have to be stupid to delay pc just so consoles could get the base update at the same time, which would ultimately cost them  a ton more money than their current process.

Just now, Xirka said:

The amount of money you spend on a game does not validate the sort of entitlement you seem to have here.  DE has stated multiple times that they will not delay pc builds to keep them in line with console builds. PC Warfame is a testing environment where bugs are found, and fixed before sending a much more stable build to consoles. This coupled with the lengthy cert process makes it take time. You may not like it, but you will have to wait. 

i in no way feel entitled, its like saying if you bought a new fishing rod from a company, got it a month late because they had a new more premium rod they were making for someone else then when you got yours you were very disappointed by the quality you wouldnt be upset since you have been a company lifelong supporter? and yea exactly, hey wont delay pc updates because they dont in fact consider consoles try to put yourself in a console player shoes

Just now, NightBlitz said:

you realize that the cert process is half the delay? the other half is waiting on pc to find as many bugs as possible, which you DO NOT WANT to deal with because cert DOES take time so hot fixes cant be deployed as often as they would HAVE to be. therefor they make the money smart decision to have pc test for the bugs so they can fix them for the console release. accept that, unless you're going to single handedly pay for all the certs they'd have to do for all the hot fixes. they arent going to change their process, and they would have to be stupid to delay pc just so consoles could get the base update at the same time, which would ultimately cost them  a ton more money than their current process.

bugs that take minimal time to fix > a month long wait

Just now, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

bugs that take minimal time to fix > a month long wait

sure, each individual bug may be quick to fix, but they have a ton of bugs to fix, it adds up, that'll take a couple of weeks. only when that is done do they send it in for cert, which typically takes a week or 2 for the larger updates. there's your month.

Just now, NightBlitz said:

sure, each individual bug may be quick to fix, but they have a ton of bugs to fix, it adds up, that'll take a couple of weeks. only when that is done do they send it in for cert, which typically takes a week or 2 for the larger updates. there's your month.

so youre on pc i presume, when they release an new update, how long is it from when youre facing bugs from the update to when the game is stable and youre playing with no problems?

so youre on pc i presume, when they release an new update, how long is it from when youre facing bugs from the update to when the game is stable and youre playing with no problems?

A couple weeks for larger updates. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

So oc is getting tennogen after Poe but consoles are getting tennogen before Poe! How does that work

they wanted to give us some bs so we wont say they didnt give us any update, oh but its an update that you have to pay for with plt/ out of pocket if you really wanted it

3 hours ago, (PS4)SB-PHUNKS said:

certification is not a pass to take the money of console players and not fix this problem i have spend more than what you bought your grand master title for in the three years that i have been playing yet seen nothing change on this frustrating issue

That's asinine. First off, it doesn't matter how much money any player gives to DE; you're only supporting the growth and lasting of the game, not the ability to have a say in how DE develops it.

delay a pc update a month after they get poe  like they have delayed consoles an extra month so pc can get poe so we can be equal.

A pointless and ridiculous thing if they ever did. If you're trying to go for an 'eye for an eye' thing, please understand that will do nothing but give DE a bad name.

And you say you're not in any way entitled, yet you wrote this prior;

i have spend more than what you bought your grand master title for in the three years that i have been playing yet seen nothing change on this frustrating issue

i demand a better product than what they are giving me

The dev build seemed 99% bug free in the second build while shul  was playing it and that wasn't even the latest build 

I'm not saying it should be simultaneous but I still think a month is a bit much for this update. In one of the devstreams someone mentioned the console team started converting it not long after the update began development.

Edited by (PS4)i7081277