Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

Guest HungryGremlin
2 hours ago, Gheert said:

Feels kinda good to message an entire Steam friends list of dudes, who have been in stasis for PoE to start making moves and be like "It's time" - like you're gathering sleeper agents or something.

Its also amussing to watch the collective meltdown of an entire community of gamers on the forums

Just now, HexCaliber said:

Can we stop all this its XX:XX in my time zone nonsense? When the developers say today, they mean in their time zone, we will get it when it’s done. It will still be available to play the next day, the next week, next month.

Next few hours, objectively speaking. Regardless of what time-zone you're in, that's for sure. Unfortunately, that means some people will get it in the early morning.

Guest HungryGremlin
6 minutes ago, HexCaliber said:

Can we stop all this its XX:XX in my time zone nonsense? When the developers say today, they mean in their time zone, we will get it when it’s done. It will still be available to play the next day, the next week, next month.

Sure, but Ive also handed in papers at 9 the following morning and been "well its still Thursday in Russia so..." whether we get it in ten minutes or twelve hours it will still technically be "today"

2 hours ago, AlexDrakona5 said:

I have school tommorow and it's 7 pm what have you done...

Make it so you can actually download the game after the insane content server rush causing incredibly slow download speeds and possibly some bug fixes? 

I usually wait at least a day before downloading a new patch as large as this. Better download speeds and less chance to be hit by the random patch bug which is bound to be in an update this big.