Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players who join excavations in progress do not get rewards [FIXED]

Shaander1

Hey @MineSmasher133 I've been having the same problem. I ran 1500 in excavation on earth thinking i was just missing the notifications of rewards on the bottom left but found out i didn't get any rewards from the mission I tried other excavation mission thinking it was just earth but same thing happen on Mars. Thank you in advanced for the fix DE.

So me and my friend were doing the excavation on Pluto, when he suddenly noticed that the reward didn't show when we were done one of them. I was the host and at the end of the mission I was rewarded, but my friend wasn't so we swapped places where he was the host and I was a guest. This time he got the reward while I did not. So is this happening to any others and is there a way for DE to fix this. I don't think this was a problem before the Plains of Eidolon. 

Doing Dark Sector Excavation missions on Pluto with a friend we noticed an interesting bug. About half the time we completed an excavation, one of us would receive the reward while the other would not. I'm not totally sure if this is by accident or design, but we couldn't find the root of the issue. It seems that once one of us went down, one of us would randomly stop receiving rewards but we would continue to get the 100 Cryotic.

If you need more information, please let me know. Thank you.

Doing the due diligence, even though they didn't say anything about it on the hotfix changelog, I have tested the latest updates to see if this is still an issue.
(Of course it is) - I have updated the topic title to indicate this is still an issue after the latest hotfix.

Edited by Shaander1

4 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno. I merged all the relevant posts into this thread. Our team is aware of this issue.We do not have a estimate timeline on a fix, but we are investigating. I will keep you posted.

Thanks Saske, I was wondering what was going on with the forum numbers, comment count just about went through the roof!

Thanks for letting us know, hopefully the information we've provided will help narrow down the issue and accelerate a fix.

tested yesterday to uninstall and reinstall the game both with and without steam addons to check if the files might have been corrupted for some part of the community (idk i could have been with the twitch drops event, like only the ones who synced their twitch account would have "glitched") but it didn't work either so it's definitely the build we're in that hella bugs. I also tried switching languages to get a different server (I usually play in english but I tried with french server since it's mymother tongue) and it didn't work either. I am even experiencing troubles joining a squad like the game totally freezes during loading and I can't do anything but when I got into an excavation I just finished, and after the host left after a few extractors, we started getting rewards while 2 in the squad. I don't know if it's because the game considered the host leaving like a mission "reset" and dropped loot normally or something but definitely something going on

Edited by MineSmasher133

15 hours ago, Shaander1 said:

Doing the due diligence, even though they didn't say anything about it on the hotfix changelog, I have tested the latest updates to see if this is still an issue.
(Of course it is) - I have updated the topic title to indicate this is still an issue after the latest hotfix.

Thanks! I honestly didn't expect even a response to my post, let alone this!