Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

unable to link my twitch account, which was already linked at some point

(XBOX)RdMn JeSTeReD77

Question

I was able to claim the rewards, but I have yet to see them pop up in my inventory or been able to use them after about 4 hours. I am uncertain what is going on, all I know is I haven't gotten my sigil or item for watching a streamer get a few achieves. I am hoping they get this fixed. All I know is their servers are on overload right now, and that may explain any bugs, crashes, disconnects, delays, or other issues.

Mine is broken as well - Had gotten the Frost set when that was first offered.

Then tried to claim rewards - where Twitch reported success in sending them to Warframe - but never got them.

I had the same error as @NoFearzz.  (Error was BEFORE I tried to unlink - but after I was already missing both the Prime Loot as well as the rewards from watching @[DE]Rebecca get her fishing reward on Dev Stream 99

i-jvFwH5J-M.png

After not getting either of those rewards(Loot or fishing) I waited several hours, then tried to click the link "Click here to unlink".  That worked to UNLINK but now clicking the link to link to a twitch account results in a new error "CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE TRY AGAIN LATER"

So no rewards, and now no way to re-link my account.

I am having the same issue, its not a good time here, I want my free Scindo Prime and Soma Prime. Any news from DE on this matter? I've successfully claimed Frost Prime in the past.
Here's a screenshot of the message;
2biAS5j.png

Edited by tanino

Just now, AugmentedJustice said:

I am also struggling to link my twitch and warframe account. i get the currently unvailable message

might be the whole system is down then, hope they resolve it soon i want the prime weapon bundle

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Dead Ex Wolf said:

so we all have no idea how to fix this then

i've send a support ticket out but i've seen people with tickets open for 2 weeks, this is currently the whole remainder of this prime with prime thingy, so i'm wondering if we can get this resolved before that. Hopefully the servers get less stressed and everything resolves itself

6 minutes ago, NoFearzz said:

i've send a support ticket out but i've seen people with tickets open for 2 weeks, this is currently the whole remainder of this prime with prime thingy, so i'm wondering if we can get this resolved before that. Hopefully the servers get less stressed and everything resolves itself

yea well i also hope so. i have literally one week of free membership so if it isnt done before then, alot of us will be screwed

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Dead Ex Wolf said:

yea well i also hope so. i have literally one week of free membership so if it isnt done before then, alot of us will be screwed

well its weekend so if i read it right they closed over the weekend so monday they pick it up again?

I had the same issue originally when I tried to claim the soma prime and scindo prime and It said the offer wasn't available. I eventually got the weapons by heading directly to the twitch prime page and clicked "enable twitch prime." Then I logged into my amazon account and clicked on the claim free loot button and was redirected to the twitch prime page where there were a bunch of offers. I found the warframe one and clicked on it to claim it. When I logged back onto my game, I got mail saying that the items were now in my inventory, and they were. Hope this helps :)