Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many registerd players?

midtarget

Warframe used to have 26 million registered lo-users, and now that plains of eidolon hit Warframe has hit #2 in twitch viewers, and 30 000 steam players right now, so I would like to ask, how many registered players are there right now in Warframe? Has it beaten LOL or over watches 30 million players?

I doubt Warframe has that many registered players, but last I heard it's a tad shy of what Overwatch has, but that's just hearsay.

Also, nothing can really top LoL's popularity, or PUBG for that matter, since Warframe on Twitch dropped down to 6 after the launch and the initial hype is pretty much over.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Warframe has 31 million registered players. 

Yep. In a recent LeYou report, they stated their Registered Users and Monthly Active Players. The Average Monthly Active Player count was like 2 million. That's much more impressive imo, since registered players can include alt accounts and inactive accounts.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

2 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Yep. In a recent LeYou report, they stated their Registered Users and Monthly Active Players. The Average Monthly Active Player count was like 2 million. That's much more impressive imo, since registered players can include alt accounts and inactive accounts.

Yep, Read that report too,  just 31 million up from 26 million the previous year just suck out to me the most. 

• 1 month later...