Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Caches at plains is a pain

Rojeen

• 3 months later...
On 10/14/2017 at 3:11 AM, Rojeen said:

Like seriously DE its hard to find the caches (especially when solo)  with only about 10 meters to here the humming noise and not just that, the noises by the ships are too loud and annoying. Even the radius itself of the mission is too big and I have to deal with the surrounding enemies every time I make a move or else I might end up dead.

Please adjust this mission I've experienced it multiple times and all of them are a failure and wastes my time. Even scale this mission on how many people are there like it super hard to find them especially at night alone!

Also, Every time I play the bounty missions I always end up Solo even if I set it up to public.

I've tried AI, it doesn't work. Why is there a timer anyways?

The problem is you. Caches are the easiest challenge on the plains. You can hear them from plenty far away, they can be seen on loot radar, and they're always exactly where you'd expect them to be.

The best way to find the caches is to start around the outside perimeter and spiral your way toward the center of the zone.

If you payed attention to the minimap and cared, you would notice that the area will eventually move towards the direction of the cache locations, yes the yellow area moves after a certain time to help more casual players complete the objective.

On 14/10/2017 at 8:23 AM, Rojeen said:

Animal Instinct cannot show there location and its range is too small to be on the plains 

it really isn't.

30m radius ? 

HOW blind are you exactly ? 

It also has a ringing sound when you get close.

Ohhhhh you just came here to vent because you can't find the caches again....... i see.