Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Whisps(its the definition of farm burn out)

CanIbiteU

I got about 16 cetus whisps in 30 minutes,

some pointers:

reset if you have gone past all the lakes close to the start. THEY DONT RESPAWN.

even none deep lakes can have them.

they show up on loot radar so get a good range going.

get a route past a good amount of water u can run

resource booster doubles them.

On 10/15/2017 at 8:41 AM, Kaotyke said:

Those things are useable ONLY in the Operator Amp afaik.

The Plains are avalible for new players right when they finish Vor's Prize, by the time they actaully NEED them (After TWW), they will likely be collecting them for quiet a while.

So no, this is not increasing or decreasing the grind.

I'm pretty sure you can't kill the small sentients without an operator, though. Their second form is only vulnerable to Operator Damage.

• 2 weeks later...

I just went here to look if there was an influx in the numbers of cetus wisps and I see them in this high of demand? I literally have a problem getting a breath of eidalon and things like that just because I only get the cetus wisps and nothing else... Is it just me with this problem?

I wish they didn't only spawn at night (technically they spawn during the day but it's super rare). I want to go fight eidolons, not farm wisps.

In general, resource farming is too much of either/or proposition in PoE. You can't focus farm very efficiently while doing bounties, if you're fishing you can do literally nothing else but fish, mining requires you to have your cutter out to scan for minerals, etc. In the main content you can usually find ways to combine activities, but in PoE you pretty much do one thing and maybe pick up the odd ore/gem while traversing the map.

I can usually get 1 or 2 per run, they are nearly impossible for me to see so i just follow the loot radar.

A lot of PoE and it's resources just seem like DE said "to hell" with the play factor, let's just force them to do incredibly repetitive grinds and see how many of the registered losers actually do it.