CeePee

A Cetus Wisp farming guide

Also, you can pick them up while using the archwing without dismounting, so you can get to the further out ponds quicker, like the one at the top center of the map. And to those that didn't know they are out during the day. 

Edited by Regenerating_Degenerate
Added something
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, CeePee said:

Cue sad violin, here's how the Wisps escape:

giphy.gif

This might be the most bullS#&$ thing about the wisps. Not only are they hard as F*** to see, and rare, but they also piss off pretty quickly for no @(*()$ reason.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 17

Just now, ShikiRen said:

This might be the most bullS#&$ thing about the wisps. Not only are they hard as F*** to see, and rare, but they also piss off pretty quickly for no @(*()$ reason.

It seems to be about 5 seconds before they escape, timer starts when you spot them and are reasonably close to them

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ShikiRen said:

Daily reminder that you need 30 to make the first possible AMP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

Daily reminder that you need 30 to make the first possible AMP.

Only takes 3-5 runs during the night with a booster, so that's max 15-20 mins. Wouldn't say it's too much farming :)

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CeePee said:

Only takes 3-5 runs during the night with a booster, so that's max 15-20 mins. Wouldn't say it's too much farming :)

Do they respawn though when you leave and return to the plains? EDIT : From what I can see, no, they didn'T even respawn for me after waiting for the next day cycle. got a whole total of 2 wisps, gg.

Edited by ShikiRen
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

I love this guide and I like that face that if you use a resource booster you get 2 wisps instead of 1. Thanks man!

• Upvote 1

Doing a lot of us a service. Certainly makes things a lot easier. Not such a problem to get up for that AMP.

• Upvote 1

Hey tenno! Thanks a ton the guide was perfect got an average of 2-5 wisps when i go out on the plains. Does the night spawn more wisps than the day ?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ShikiRen said:

Do they respawn though when you leave and return to the plains? EDIT : From what I can see, no, they didn'T even respawn for me after waiting for the next day cycle. got a whole total of 2 wisps, gg.

They respawn every time you enter Cetus and exit back to the Plains, you can't wait in the plains - you do have to extract

27 minutes ago, RAZORMAX said:

Hey tenno! Thanks a ton the guide was perfect got an average of 2-5 wisps when i go out on the plains. Does the night spawn more wisps than the day ?

Yep, night spawns clearly more wisps

Edited by CeePee
  • Upvote 6

you missed the puddle at the east of the gate.

Edited by Fulgie
  • Upvote 1

On 17.10.2017 at 9:53 PM, Fulgie said:

you missed the puddle at the east of the gate.

Got any more accurate location? (The map is upside down, Cetus is North on the map)

13 hours ago, CeePee said:

Got any more accurate location? (The map is upside down, Cetus is North on the map)

It isn't. Go to settings and disable map rotation; this is how it will look like.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

tenor.gif

XSMdrM7.png

7 hours ago, ninjakivi0 said:

It isn't. Go to settings and disable map rotation; this is how it will look like.

Unless the earth started rotating the other way in this universe, I wouldn't be too sure

• Upvote 4