Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don’t let PoE distract you from the real problem

(PSN)iPoisonedFlint

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

If only DE could actually make it so Kuva can drop as a resource from enemies in Kuva Fortress.

2 birds in one stone, a whole tileset becomes relevant where people are actually bothered to play it, and Kuva is easier to farm.

I was completely confused as to why that wasn't a thing to begin with, you'd think Kuva units would drop Kuva

3 hours ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

I wish that Kuva didn’t work like Alerts. Once you do all the Kuva Quests, you would have to wait until a new set of Kuva mission begins. I would suggest making Kuva Missions local and finishing one would start a new one. 

Well something needs to change.... maybe make the guardians drop kuva when you kill them 

I got it!!! After killing a kuva guardian, there’s a chance they drop some kind of key. This key unlocks a kuva vault on one of the missions on the kuva fortress and you have a limited time to collect as much kuva as possible before mission failure.

And there should be some kind of really hard Community challenge and if enough of us pass it we should get a double kuva or Resource drop weekends 

Edited by (PS4)damagerate1