The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to turn in Standing in Cetus [Fixed]

alenghil

I went farming for cores, got about 20 of those, went to exchange them for reputation at onkko's and when i tried to put in a number of cores I wanted to give him, it didn't change. The game shows me that I have 20 cores, but I can't give them to quills. So without being able to give the cores to the monks I can't lvl up my reputation and get new equipment from them.

Had the same problem for a while; could not turn in Gems nor Cores.

But then after ranking up Ostron standing (through bounties), I went back to check and could turn in both Gems and Cores.

Definitely a bug though; but maybe try ranking up Ostron (or rank down a bit then back up?) and see if that magically fixes it, at least in the meantime until a fix comes in?

Also experiencing this problem. I can't increase the number of cores I intend to submit past zero by clicking the '+' button, and if I try to type in a number it resets to zero as soon as I click out of the box. I am nowhere near the next level of standing where I would not be able to submit cores. This started after the most recent hotfix yesterday.

Here is an EE.log where I go directly to Cetus and try to give cores to Onkko.

First of all in the "other services" it show that my daily limit is 10.6K standing and in my profile it says 18.7K.

When I try to trade the cores I just cant add them, I don't get any error message or something the buttons just doesn't work.

I could add them before (same day) but it limit me to 4.5K to 6.8K (base on the core type) and I traded about 2K then the buttons just stop working.

Also if I type how many cores I want to trade it reset to 0.

This is after patch 22.0.6.1.

Edited by AttiasBarak

Could turn in gems earlier but not on most recent run can't do those either.  Still have 8k daily left so it doesn't look like a cap thing for my side. 

Maybe its the UI?  Cores and gems share the same type of UI using + and - to select your items whereas fish doesn't and fish works fine.