Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Pneuma Skin "Mud Flap" Toggle

Fyrscha

I love this skin so much... but the "mud flap" or "lobster bib" on the chest just KILLS the entire thing for me. 

The main reason I love Mag and play her a lot is because of how sleek and simple she looks. I love her, I absolutely love her. Sleek magic/techno ninja done RIGHT. 

So DE: Can you please make the chest flap thing a chest attachment that I can remove? I don't hate how it looks in general, I just hate being forced to put a dangly flap of cloth on the front of my otherwise sleek space ninja, it totally ruins the sleek appeal for me. 

I would pay real money or plat for this option btw, just putting that out there. (Yes I know many of you will hate me for this, but it's true. Fashionframe is true endgame meta, we know this.)

PS: Being able to turn the neck ring on and off would be nice too. Maybe in the future have trim pieces like this be a toggle in the appearance tab =)

Edited by Fyrscha

"Just give time to get used to it or if you didnt like it dont buy it."

So by that logic I shouldn't comment on things I want changed or don't like about cash shop items? That's just silly. If we as consumers don't speak about what we like and want, then the suppliers are less likely to give us more appealing goods to buy. 

This wasn't a rage post, nor do I want a refund. As I mentioned in my post I love the skin and it's top notch work, I just want to be able to take off the "trim" like prime flare.

6 hours ago, Authoritycat said:

I kind of like it, however the one decal color on it is much more vibrant than the other one. Anyway, I am always interested in seeing more customization options. 

I like it as well, but one thing that i guess could change is the color, right now its metallic, for Mag's body i understand the metallic color, but for that piece of cloth it would be better off a matte or gloss kind of color.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same boat, it doesn't help that it clips in different animations, i want my mag set to noble but the damn thing clips right through her boobs and chest completely killing an otherwise stunning skin. Surely it could be set as an augment like we have with Valkyr's cords.

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2017 at 6:31 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

You know you won't pay for the option to toggle a part of a cosmetic... Stop that nonsense.

I definitely would. I spend a lot of money on warframe, especially fashionframe. I would gladly pay plat or real money to unlock certain fashionframe options. 

Also BUMP BUMP BUMP! 

Please allow me the ability to remove the "chest flap" thing from my Mag Pneuma skin <3

• 6 years later...