Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4] Hotfix on conclave pvp & taunting punishment

(PSN)ATreidezz

The bug on hydroid is getting worse each day, lots of skrubs are abusing it, we dont know when PoE gonna drop, and while we wait, we cant enjoy what we can play  either. I play conclave alot, how can i enjoy it when people constantly cheat everywhere? WE NEED HOTFIX ON THIS CONCLAVE BUG ASAP!!! 

On the other hand, i would like to suggest a penalty for players doing t-bag on the match, like impair for 10 secs or oro & killcount -1 on crounching less than 2 sec after a kill , also disable emotes in match as well, its really inappropriate, and seeing how broken the conclave in console currently, DE should give this idea a try. 

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Teabagging is a time-honoured tradition in PVP games! Forged in the the early days of FPS and eventually codified into a rite of passage for all scrubs who have yet to get good. It is a ritual to stoke the fires of aggression and desire to kick the asses of those who've pwned you so that you might ascend to higher heights in your K/D ratio and surpass them! It is part of the quest to seek greater challenges and create new rivals. It is psychological conditioning required to become a true PVP gladiator. Someday you will reach the top, experiencing the bland taste of boredom, then you too will look down at your fallen foes, and know what must be done.

2 hours ago, .Zel said:

"Invite only" works too

The problem with dancing with the same people is that you get used to their style and never grow beyond it. The problem of everyone else dancing the same cr*p is that you get bored and annoyed by the lack of class and actual dancing skills. Dancing with different people with different styles is what makes Salsa so good.

8 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Dancing with different people with different styles is what makes Salsa so good.

At the current state on both platforms it is difficult to play pub matches, Console has the hydroid bug and we on PC have the projectile bug. It's not like someone is spamming frame abilities but so much worse that regardless of how skilled a player is there is nothing one can do about it unless the other players stop abusing it. 

Players who abuse the projectile bug don't benefit by getting kills and they often end up killing themselves too but they still for some reason use it and that ruins the whole lobby. "Invite Only" feels like a temporary solution for me now till DE fixes these issues.

17 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

The bug on hydroid is getting worse each day, lots of skrubs are abusing it, we dont know when PoE gonna drop, and while we wait, we cant enjoy what we can play  either. I play conclave alot, how can i enjoy it when people constantly cheat everywhere? WE NEED HOTFIX ON THIS CONCLAVE BUG ASAP!!! 

We have been talking about this fix for well over a month and nothing has happened, the conclave devs are either inept at bug testing or just can't be bothered with fixing the problem.

17 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

On the other hand, i would like to suggest a penalty for players doing t-bag on the match, like impair for 10 secs or oro & killcount -1 on crounching less than 2 sec after a kill , also disable emotes in match as well, its really inappropriate, and seeing how broken the conclave in console currently, DE should give this idea a try. 

No, just don't die to player who you know tbags Or kill them first.

I tbag players who use effortless meta weapons such as the daikyu or melee combo spammers etc which forces them to use weapons that require effort (if they actually care) 

all im saying is just have a hydroid panthera build ready when one of those players join. If they want to farm kills then make sure they get deaths too.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

We have been talking about this fix for well over a month and nothing has happened, the conclave devs are either inept at bug testing or just can't be bothered with fixing the problem.

The Undertow and Panthera exploit was fixed a month and a half ago in U21.7.1.
Tell me more about how the Conclave devs "can't be bothered with fixing the problem".

As everyone (but you) already knows, console players need to wait for the next certification approval.
Keep complaining though, I'm sure that will accelerate the process. :clap:

On 10/24/2017 at 8:14 AM, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

i would like to suggest a penalty for players doing t-bag on the match... also disable emotes in match as well, its really inappropriate

Yeah, and let's replace Annihilation with a new game mode called "Safe Space" where we can sit down (oops, no emotes allowed) stand around and discuss why everyone else is responsible for all of our problems.

6 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

The Undertow and Panthera exploit was fixed a month and a half ago in U21.7.1.
Tell me more about how the Conclave devs "can't be bothered with fixing the problem".

As everyone (but you) already knows, console players need to wait for the next certification approval.
Keep complaining though, I'm sure that will accelerate the process. :clap:

Fixed on Xbox and pc but not ps4 (the community that has been posting for about a month about it) and have yet to receive a hotfix for it.

and constantly complaining about stuff works for pc players, I mean look at the sniper nerf threads from pc players.