Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection issues.

Xirka

I'm gonna assume that the game is down unexpectedly right now, i just got a "network error" after finishing a mission, now when i load the launcher it just sits at "Checking for Updates".... *tinfoil hat time, Destiny 2 just dropped, and there is some animosity between the two fanbases, wouldn't surprise me if a DDOS on DE happened. 

1 minute ago, Robert999220 said:

I'm gonna assume that the game is down unexpectedly right now, i just got a "network error" after finishing a mission, now when i load the launcher it just sits at "Checking for Updates".... *tinfoil hat time, Destiny 2 just dropped, and there is some animosity between the two fanbases, wouldn't surprise me if a DDOS on DE happened. 

I remember with Destiny 1 dropped, there was a week of DDOS attacks during then.

2 minutes ago, Rythiman said:

I just caught a butt load of fish and was going to turn it in for standing and materials to craft my first zaw weapon. I hope I don't have to start over.

Always remember to take screenshots in situations like that... You can then submit em so you get your stuff back. I have done that and a few friends too, in the past.

Just now, Robert999220 said:

If so it'll be Tenno versus Guardians then? Volt is gonna show them how he breaks the level's lighting and the damn light levels.
Well i'd like to think it's not related, but i can't help but imagine if they were trying to get more warframe players to join while destiny was down.