Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Oct. 25: Chat Connectivity issues [Fixed]

Dreadleave

Same problem. Relieved to know that others out there have the same issue. At least we know that it's server side fault and not client side. This happened in 2015 once; I went through the older forum posts. This happened around the same time then too... Eerie...:stalker:

10 minutes ago, AbrhMdVd said:

i can't connect to all chat!!!

hi, this is feedback only for the Plains of Eidolon update, you may wanna check the bug subforum, if you have not commited a bannable offense in chat, and you have not been able to reconnect after restarting the game I suggest you send a ticket with the support team, links are at top and bottom of the page.

9 minutes ago, LAWSBLAWWS said:

Yeah, day after my exams, bought a credit booster and had planned a solid day of farming. Cant find grp, no chat :(

U should contact support. Maybe they can extend ur booster, afterall its not ur fault chat server is down.

1 hour ago, M00Light said:

The Chat is not connecting to the server for like hours :/

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I'm in the North America/West Coast server and my chat hasn't been working since around October 25 18:00 PST. 

Along those same notes, I wonder if it happens around this time. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:843593

There have been lots of questions on the forums and such of chat not working with no fixes reported, but the one I found above occurred around two years ago around Halloween time as well. Maybe it's timed DDOS attack from some troll? 

I really hope DE can give us an answer.