Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anasa Rewards for Sortie

MrRagez

I fail to see the reasoning as to why we can get sculptures from "end-game" content. You can find a sculpture 1 out of every 3 normal missions. I have literally received nothing but sculptures 6 days out of the week ever since I came back to this game. I hate feeling like I wasted my time doing sortie when I get nothing but sculptures and everyone and their brother get rivens 4 days out of the week. 3750 endo is garbage when you realize you can make more endo in a shorter time doing Hieracon than wasting time on Sorties. I love the idea of Sorties, its the only reason you have to work towards getting your gear strong, but to receive practically nothing for it makes it not worth doing. Please DE, remove Anasa from the Sortie reward table, or maybe implement a system in which you cannot receive the same reward 2 days in a row. Until something is done I refuse to waste my time with Sorties. 3 weeks and I haven't gotten a single riven mod from the sortie, the only way I get rivens at this point is to spend my hard earned plat on them. I get the rewards are random, but I cant help but feel like the tables are heavily leaning towards shoving sculptures down your throat.

So, the problem would be that the Sculptures are too often in normal missions, right? Then, they should greatly reduce their drop rate for common missions and it would be no problem with them being "end-game" rewards, right? The cause and effect of what you are saying resumes to that.

Just now, -N7-Leonhart said:

So, the problem would be that the Sculptures are too often in normal missions, right? Then, they should greatly reduce their drop rate for common missions and it would be no problem with them being "end-game" rewards, right? The cause and effect of what you are saying resumes to that.

You clearly fail to understand the point of my post. Endo is an irrelevant resource considering you can make 25k from capturing a Teralyst. Remove Endo and Sculpture rewards. You should not receive rewards from sortie that you can get otherwise. The sortie is supposed to be something special, the rewards are intended to be mostly exclusive.

9 minutes ago, MrRagez said:

You clearly fail to understand the point of my post. Endo is an irrelevant resource considering you can make 25k from capturing a Teralyst. Remove Endo and Sculpture rewards. You should not receive rewards from sortie that you can get otherwise. The sortie is supposed to be something special, the rewards are intended to be mostly exclusive.

You can't make 25k with Brilliant Eidolon shards anymore, that was a bug (that got people temporarily banned).

But oh, I see your point perfectly, I see that you downplay Endo a lot just because it drops a lot more than the materials from the old fusion system. The fix would be simple then: make it drop less and it would become more important in the eyes of everyone. It's exactly like the "buff everything" argument. Why should you keep buffing things, when you can also nerf stuff in line?

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

Sorties havent any objectivity random. I'am playing over 40 hours every week and I know 100% I'll get another pineapple or +4k to my over 200k endo collection if I'll end any sortie. Last time I get riven... when I bought ~20 V-RM from trade, yeah, that was month ago. And I get one in sortie 1,5-2 months ago.

So this just a funny fact, sceptics blind fans will say: "O ma gad, sweety, u dont lav DE so mach. Aw. U hate them!" I have no one reason think DE dont know about their's random problems, because Void Fissure-mission, after 2 month active exploit using by ~Ember etc. sellers and after 1 month of creating of my topic with my and other players-proofs, still havent objective random. That meant, my little bugframers, u can use empty relics to get any reward, if u know when u should use it. If u know russian language, welcome here. But if u dont, its time to stop.mp4 living in the... pink world.

I am beginning to very strongly believe in the rumor that Anasa is what you get if nothing else rolls, which means that it would have a percentage chance higher than what it is portrayed as (I.E. they say it has a 25% chance of appearing, but if it really is the 'losing' reward then it's chance is actually closer to 30-35% due to the number of rewards and their listed chances), as I get a lot more of these than rivens (2-3x more), despite them having supposedly equal chances.

Using google docs to track my rewards since I started doing sorties a few days ago.  Recently decided I wanted rivens so I buckled down, assembled some cheese builds, and hit them every day.  Not as bad as I thought they'd be, but holy crap, how many forms of endo for rewards does one need from sorties.  Chances are if you're running these endo is the last thing you need.

For those interested, my rewards so far:

4000 Endo  
6000 Kuva  
Anasa Sculpture  
4000 Endo  
Forma  
Melee Riven Sibear (Ew)
Anasa Sculpture  

P.S.  Rather surprised this forum can actually paste the grid from google spread sheets.  So that's nifty.

Edited by Littleman88

Since posting this thread I've gotten sculptures every day. It's become glaringly obvious that DE does not seem to care that the sortie tables are busted. I'm sick of wasting my time. I'm done with this game until these issues are addressed.

Unfortunately DE has not made any comment regarding sculptures in Sorties, so at this point its where I have no choice but to part ways with this game. It's been a good ride but you guys don't listen to the community about anything anymore except Plains. You've given up on everything except this stupid open world gimmick. So I'm giving up on you, DE.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in total agreement of this, and have thought of some ideas that I really wish DE would take into consideration.

Remove the 4k Endo reward from the table and bump the Sculpture up to silver grade reward, and up it's BASE reward to 4k endo (allowing you to receive more when fully starred, actually giving it some purpose, and base rarity). They can either keep the now empty slot as such, and just have rivens be the bronze grade reward, and then also allow us to receive Kuva from dissolving them, or they add in some other thing that we can actually use (focus, small plat reward, a new set of mods that only can be gotten from sorties, etc.). Again, this is only a suggestion, but still, it's better than the sculpture being the main thing to ever drop.

No matter what the rewards are, people are going to suffer as long as everything is so RNG-based. Some people will never see the rewards they want, while others (like me) regularly see a wide variety of rewards from sorties. 

You say that Endo isn't needed by the time you can do sortie-type missions, and you're probably right. But pretty much every single RNG-based reward system in Warframe revolves around hoping for rare items among a bunch of common junk you've already stockpiled, so sorties wouldn't be any exception. 

Like, just as an example, eh, let's say spy missions. You're probably hoping for covert lethality or ivara parts, but there's always crummy credits and weak mods mixed in with the rewards that you're inevitably going to get.

That's my take on things, at least.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, Endorphinz said:

No matter what the rewards are, people are going to suffer as long as everything is so RNG-based. Some people will never see the rewards they want, while others (like me) regularly see a wide variety of rewards from sorties. 

You say that Endo isn't needed by the time you can do sortie-type missions, and you're probably right. But pretty much every single RNG-based reward system in Warframe revolves around hoping for rare items among a bunch of common junk you've already stockpiled, so sorties wouldn't be any exception. 

Like, just as an example, eh, let's say spy missions. You're probably hoping for covert lethality or ivara parts, but there's always crummy credits and weak mods mixed in with the rewards that you're inevitably going to get.

That's my take on things, at least.

Eh the real problem is that aside from rivens and legendary cores, everything else can be gotten from the game in other ways.  And rivens already have such a massive amount of RNG just to get the right weapon, let alone a good roll.  Imo they should let player select an item from a lower reward pool than the item that they got, or at the very least, let them select to take a riven if they get something from a higher reward pool.

Edited by Urabask