The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I got 30 Exilus adapters from Teshin?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

6 minutes ago, CapnToaster said:

Best not to use them on anything and wait for DE's response. Remember what happened with Maroo... :smile:

Phhfft, nothing will happen, The Maroo one was an automatic system flag, this one was a dev side glitch they clearly noticed...

Edited by Carnage2K4

if they were going to ban people for using them or at the very least take them back I think they would've said so in the devstream.

instead they laughed it off and talked about how Reb gave away x-amount of dollars worth of adapters multiple times.

it's fine, it's highly unlikely you'll be punished for using them

Edited by BaIthazar

1 minute ago, lightdragon64 said:

The Devs noticed and said something along the lines of "Whelp that wasn't supposed to happen, oh well let them keep it" something like 25000*30 or so adapters went out by accident... but the devs aren't really going to do anything, they acknowledge the mistake

2 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

if they were going to ban people for using them or at the very least take them back I think they would've said so in the devstream.

instead they laughed it off and talked about how Reb gave away x-amount of dollars worth of adapters multiple times.

it's fine, it's highly unlikely you'll be punished for using them

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Yeah got a load too, very much doubt anything will be done, it was an 'error' on Rebecca's part iirc and they were basically just laughing it off during the devstream. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

They were sent to everyone watching the first so many minutes of Devstream :)

27 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Phhfft, nothing will happen, The Maroo one was an automatic system flag, this one was a dev side glitch they clearly noticed...

29 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

don't worry,
Maroo was an unintended gameplay mechanic.
this is just a gift gone wrong.

I've already used most of mine

Thanks for the response guys.