Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please be diverse with Khora's first Ability.

Trickst3rGawd

Seeing as she is a warframe with an exhalted weapon, DE will try to make her 1 be a quick whip lash. Similar to Wukong's 1st "Iron Jab" and Excaliburs "slash dash". Please make her one do something like give her more speed/agility. There's so much possibilities. A nine life refresh mechanic of some kind, even having cat's eye vision and seeing through walls. Something unique please and not the same thing like these other exhalted frames we have now. Please don't be lazy, I love you guys.

Edited by Trickst3rGawd

Just now, Kalvorax said:

well they DID say one of her abilites would be to change damage types between IPS on the fly..so maybe that will be it?

Nah it will probably be a toggle like vaubans balls in her 4 ability because they said that you will be changing the IPS of her exhalted whip. Or am I wrong?

Just now, Trickst3rGawd said:

I won't my friend! Got any ideas that you'd like or think she should have as a first ability? I just don't want them to be lazy and give us what we already have haha.

Considering the whip mention, I imagine a rising combo like atlas' punches could work beautifully. where it strikes faster and faster at a reduced cost as you use it.

And here I am just depressed that the first frame we get who's advertised as a summoner doesn't even have a unique summon. It's a reskinned Kavat.

Maximum disappoint, but at least she looks good so that's a plus.

But yeah, I actually hope her 1 summons the pet and her 2 can cycle through "commands" like Ivara's 1. My biggest hope is that her energy economy isn't pure trash. 

15 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

And here I am just depressed that the first frame we get who's advertised as a summoner doesn't even have a unique summon. It's a reskinned Kavat.

Maximum disappoint, but at least she looks good so that's a plus.

But yeah, I actually hope her 1 summons the pet and her 2 can cycle through "commands" like Ivara's 1. My biggest hope is that her energy economy isn't pure trash. 

I'm going to open pandora's box and suggest it cost no energy, the kavat commands that is

Edited by PrimoValkyria

1 hour ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

Seeing as she is a warframe with an exhalted weapon, DE will try to make her 1 be a quick whip lash. Similar to Wukong's 1st "Iron Jab" and Excaliburs "slash dash". Please make her one do something like give her more speed/agility. There's so much possibilities. A nine life refresh mechanic of some kind, even having cat's eye vision and seeing through walls. Something unique please and not the same thing like these other exhalted frames we have now. Please don't be lazy, I love you guys.

1 hour ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

There's a first for everything. 

Uh... Ivara's first ability? Titania's first ability? Not just simple abilities.