Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Agreed, the bombs do not damage the conveyors and the Raptors occasionally get stuck inside the tubes.

Even though I've gotten Saturn before the Saturn Junction was unlocked, I would still like to just get the Junction out of the way, but alas, its impossible to beat.

I do hope they fix this very soon.

well someone today asked me for help to try to finish the boss in namah "raptor" but there was this bug when u try to put the "datamass" on those tubes where they come from it doesnt happen anything making it impossible to complete the mission and aquiring Nova parts... 

I confirm this bug... the thing you drop inside the tube does no damage to the tube... still hurts players if no dropped in time.

Even when a raptor is killed directly on the tube and the detonation charge drop directly inside the tube , the tube doesn't Explode / become inactive.

So i do excatly what im supposed to but when the boss goes off in the raptor spawner it doesn't destroy it. I have tried multiple times and it just wont finish the objective. Does anyone know how to progress it or is the mission bugged?

Edited by Silv3rstar98

Same here, tried different timings to see if that would affect it at all, but no matter at what times I threw the explosives into the conveyors, nothing happened. I tried everything from it barely going thro the force field, at which I could actually hear the small explosion, to throwing it in as fast as possible. Even killing the raptor inside the tube that it rises from made no difference, the object icon is seen just falling down to like 13m. I did once in about 5 tries see the first tube explode and got the object count to 1/3, but even on that run non of the other tubes were blowing up.

It's rather annoying that the progression is now on hold thro to saturn until there's a fix.

9 minutes ago, Smookr said:

Same here, tried different timings to see if that would affect it at all, but no matter at what times I threw the explosives into the conveyors, nothing happened. I tried everything from it barely going thro the force field, at which I could actually hear the small explosion, to throwing it in as fast as possible. Even killing the raptor inside the tube that it rises from made no difference, the object icon is seen just falling down to like 13m. I did once in about 5 tries see the first tube explode and got the object count to 1/3, but even on that run non of the other tubes were blowing up.

It's rather annoying that the progression is now on hold thro to saturn until there's a fix.

Yea, was trying to progress and then had to stop on my way because of this basically don't want to play now.