Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

The mission Naamah in Europa is impossible to complete at the moment. Whenever you kill on of the Raptors and you pick up their explosives, it won't destroy the pipes, it will just sit there and despawn. Our group kept killing the bosses until they were level 100 and we only got 1 pipe somehow. The mission is impossible to complete right now and it stops players from progressing further in the game. I believe this was the result of the recent patch/hotfix released a couple of days ago, as this bug was only recently discovered. Thank you.

When I try to kill the Raptors on Europa to get to Saturn, the boss is LITERALLY impossible to beat with Excalibur. I kill the first raptor with exalted blade (probably the only thing I have to kill the boss) and when its bomb drops, I pick it up and try to drop it into the gravity conveyor. I press F and nothing happens. I basically get screwed by the Raptors, failing by either dying or aborting. Also, I killed the boss while it was on the conveyor and it DIDN'T drop the bomb into the hole, which should happen when it dies.

DE, please fix this broken boss. I have done this mission five times and all failed

vor einer Stunde schrieb RYANLU:

not seeing any response form DE, what is this website for?  

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Saske:

Hey Tenno! This issue will be fixed in the next Hotfix.

Edited by Syn4ptik

Please fix the bomb dropped by raptor to be able to destroy grav reactor in that quest , there is a bug where you can’t destroy the grav reactor even if you drop a bomb in there , the bomb explodes and the grav doesn’t get destroyed, please please please fix. 

This boss at europa is totally broken, ive watched a tons of videos on youtube about how to beat it (because i thought that it was maybe me who was doing something wrong).

But no, you cant beat that boss actually , hes broken, everytime you drop the bombs in the pipe holes nothing is happening.

That need to be fixed because i have nothing to do to keep progressing in the game beside that.

And before someone tell me that i am doing something wrong, im not; ive tried reseting the mission like 10 times and with 10 differents parties and nothing change.

So now im stuck because i need to kill him to unlock saturn junction..

Many other people are having the same problem after the Hotfix

Now when i kill the raptor boss at naamar and pick the bomb to drop in to the tube it won't explode any more. even how many i tried and tried to put in every 3 tube but doesn't work at all and can't complete the mission. I know this becuz i came to help my friend that just start playing and he told that he don't know how to pass so i came to help him out and that the result i get.

Please fix this bug fast.

Just now, Alcbane said:

~~snip~~

Generally, you should search the forums before posting pointless bug reports.

Yes, it has been established that the Raptor fight is bugged. 

Have you got anything useful to add? Such as a workaround?

There should be a patch in the next day or two, hopefully that will fix it.