Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

Life isnt fair. You had 2 day to farm ships, if you didnt have time it is your problem. You wanted to watch a game or go to a concert, but you didnt have time, yea team or singer/group will organize the event just for you.

Bands don't organize 3 hour concerts but end it a hour short because they ran out of songs to play though.

You mean 1 hour. I got my 250 in 1 hour... with breaks.

Lemme try and break it down.

15 minutes grinding up Corruptors in a 4 man group of 1 Nova, 3 Saryn.

Then, all switch to Rush, Marathon, Quick Rest Loki.

One minute to get to Reactor, one minute for count down, one minute to leave.

Repeat 25 times.

And the final calculation comes to: You're bullS#&$ting us.

Edited by fishworshipper

Actually i got my 250 in an 1 HR So I think its true.

How? You would need to have an average run time of around 2 minutes. Which is impossible even with the fastest frame.

It's pretty much mathematically impossible to do all 25 runs in just 60 minutes. And that doesn't even take into account the time to get corrupterrs.

Edited by f3llyn

Except the description by DE said we had until noon tomorrow. You can say all the 'you didn't have time' bullS#&$ when the event actually goes as long as advertised.

No DE said WE HAD UNTIL THAT TIME. THAT IS IT.

The entire point was to destroy the ships WITHIN THAT TIME.

NOT for the entire time.

Well there is this thing called a life... work, socializing with other people outside of a computer... but yes I had about 90 points starting tonight

Well if your busy thats your problem and not DE's, if you couldnt find a way to get 250 points withing 3 days thats just sad, i didnt grind crazy like others, i was a bit busy with other things in real life... but guess what? i took at least an hour or 2 taking time finding groups etc. to do those runs quickly and even spared 1 hour to get yet another 200 points, im at 400 points atm. if you dont have time dont expect DE to ease up on you

godamit why do people have to play this game so much to finish 13 ships in less than 3 days.

most of the grinders decided to grind because its safe to assume lazy community wouldn't pull their weight. finishing the event 100% was more important then the slacker making bare minimum contribution.

You mean 1 hour. I got my 250 in 1 hour... with breaks.

may actually be possible, with some conditions

- full 10 point runs (all 3 corrupters)

- Volt run. (aka "Speed" run)

- stealth run

- (optional) fast frames / Rush mods.

I had the fun of being in a couple of team with volt. And when the team rush, the whole mission can be finished REALLY fast. The good Volt (thanks to you guys!) will even go to the slowest member to jolt them into catching up.

EDIT: ok.. after some math, maybe not 1 hr. but 1+ hr? also, there may be people utilizing the glitch to get 13 points per run...

Edited by smithf

Except the description by DE said we had until noon tomorrow. You can say all the 'you didn't have time' bullS#&$ when the event actually goes as long as advertised.

So when i was 12, i had a project that was due in a week. But Ms.teach decided to check our progress before the last day. It is what I get for leaving it for last minute.

The event wasn't a duration, it was an ultimatum. We had UNTIL Tomorrow to destroy all ships, not we had all weekend to destroy different ships.

Edited by Greene413

Be vigilant, Tenno! You have until July 29th to complete your mission.  

* Rewards will be given after the event ends on July 29

** If you are in a clan of 1 to 1000 people, your clan will fit into one of the following tiers based on its size:

Ghost Clan: 1-10 members

Shadow Clan: 11 - 30 members

Storm Clan: 31-100 members

Mountain Clan: 101-300 members

Moon Clan: 301 - 1000 members

Clans with greater than 1000 members will be evaluated by amount of points accumulated by the clan divided by the clans membership. Best ratio earns the statue.

Notice -w- you have "until" Not it ends at that time.

Not DE's Fault or any other ppl

you  have a life ?

Good

Nothing to do with me or DE or anyone else

you didnt get 250 points because you thought ships would be there for more time

But NOPE 

IF DE gives 1 more ship for those QQers, Good

If not, then gg you failed to get 250

seeing as the event supposedly lasts till 12 tomorrow... forgive me for thinking i might have the time to live my life and get 250 points.

Instead it ends a good 14 hours beforehand, and im stuck with 239.

Hey you know whats funny ?

i got like 590 points 

I played 2 hours on friday after event release

i didnt play on saturday

i played 2 hours today

4 hours = 590 points

2 hours = 250+

you telling me that you cant play 2 hours in 3 days?

Man thats sad...

Imagine this, you have a family, kids, a job. You work 7-10-12 hours, you work weekends, you have to sleep, you have to eat, you have to bath. And I doubt very much that my girlfriend would like it if it I sat at this PC during all of my "free" time to play this event.

So who ever said:

Posted Today, 09:51 PM

0Frank0, on 28 Jul 2013 - 9:48 PM, said:snapback.png

Serves you right.

"Couldnt agree more. Be dedicated or get left by the wayside its the way of life."

You're a real piece of work.