Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Eonyan said:

What do u mean? where is that list mate?

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 

1 minute ago, Inanegrain62 said:

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 

oh great thanks man

Just now, VoliOsnowong said:

You know when you submit the video to DE, and refer it to a Link in the forum, how do I do that?
Sorry for an idiotic question, I don't use forums often

Press the time stamp of your post and copy your url, or when you post a comment it automatically updates your url. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/876848-the-tenno’s-greatest-trailer-contest/?page=45&tab=comments#comment-9234951

Heres my entry :) Recorded, Edited, and rendered all in one day. Pretty Happy with it. I tried to make a focus on the games amazing visuals while also showing some gameplay, This game is all around amazing. :)

Edited by 6hostt

Hey guys! Hope you like my submission! Wanted to take a second and go over some of the choices I made in the composition of the trailer.

First of all, I really struggled with the 25 second time limit. I'm used to working on longer projects, so getting across everything I wanted to portray in a 25 second time span was my biggest challenge.

Secondly, the back and forth between the slow cinematics and the high intesity music/gameplay may not be everybody's cup of tea, but it was 100% intentional. This was the style I wanted from the outset of my trailer, and I came to realize that it was especially hard to do in the 25 second time span, but I think I was able to pull it off.

So why that style? For me, Warframe has two parts. There's the high intensity gameplay that makes you feel powerful and amazing, and then there's the beautiful cinematic storytelling. Warframe is a juxtaposition of those two tones for me, and I wanted my trailer to portray that.

8 hours ago, Brutal-Error said:

heyo Sorry for taking the freedom to give feedback even though you didn't ask for it. Excuse me if you didn't want feedback at all.
really creative to use gunsounds, but as I have edited to that same song, I noticed the sync is just a tad bit off most of the time, fix that, and you should have a golden entry!

thanks for the feedback dude, much appreciated. im listening back to the video and i honestly cant notice the snyc being off. i used the waves to sync it. could you point me to an example in the video?

36 minutes ago, 6hostt said:

Heres my entry :) Recorded, Edited, and rendered all in one day. Pretty Happy with it. I tried to make a focus on the games amazing visuals while also showing some gameplay, This game is all around amazing. :)

please help me man, i was looking to go with the zoom/shake style but i just cant figure out how to actually do it? 

Over 200GB of footage and 12 revisions later... my entry is FINALLY  COMPLETE!

This was a fun project. It reminded me how FUN Captura Is... still wish we could move freely Init.

Music: Digital Extremes - Warframe Soundtrack - 10 Wings of War

Special thanks to my fams:

• Numberclone
  • Komppu
  • Ekzarcun
  • CrusaderTheFirst
  • -Banisher-
  • BoilingVolcano
  • Crimsor
  • LethaliTy_
  • Maier112
  • Bachuuu
  • Major_Tenno
  • Pepcio_Chlebcio
  • BlackVertex
  • DemptKnight

I couldn't do it without you! Again, thank you so much for your time and effort put into this project.