Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Hi! I'm interested to join, although the application form has the field box of "Your Warframe Forum Submission". What do I put in there? My accomplished form? Problem is I can't accomplish a form without putting something there so can you guys clarify it for me, please?

Thank you!

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

People, people, people.... this is a cinematic trailer, not a gameplay trailer. 

Who said that? All I read was you can use Captura or in-game footage (which would lead one to believe gameplay). Where are these rules people are stating coming from when none of it is actually stated in the rules?

31 minutes ago, HandOfTaurus said:

Who said that? All I read was you can use Captura or in-game footage (which would lead one to believe gameplay). Where are these rules people are stating coming from when none of it is actually stated in the rules?

He is just making an assumption. Just like all people on the internet... :P /s for the last part in case people missed it

Edited by Gokuofuin
Some people will need the joke spelled out for them

On 11.11.2017 at 3:14 PM, Mynio said:

Some questions:

1. Can You use in-game cinematics?

2. You guys are sure Poland is prohibited from entering the contest?

On 11.11.2017 at 6:24 AM, Fiftycentis said:

with a quick google search you can find your answer (looking for something like "excluding country name sweepstakes")
i founded this https://law.stackexchange.com/questions/7273/why-exclude-13-world-countries-from-international-sweepstakes-or-giveaways

for example italy law it's bs "Unless a promotion falls under one of exceptions provided by the DPR, it is not possible to run multi-jurisdictional promotions, they need to be addressed only to people located in Italy and any activity, including the server, used for the promotion must be located in Italy."

Ok, so again, what about Poland? Can we participate? We are not one of those 13 blacklist countries.

Edited by Lunacy_Hypocrisy
grammar

20 hours ago, Sebastianx said:

Enjoy

Thanks to Keepek and Mclags for helping out!

Solid contender right there, feels cinematic...kind of risky thought with just 25 seconds to work with, that's not much, people seem to be going for rapid fast paced clips which look cool but I can't comprehend much lol

1 hour ago, Zcethiel said:

Hi! I'm interested to join, although the application form has the field box of "Your Warframe Forum Submission". What do I put in there? My accomplished form? Problem is I can't accomplish a form without putting something there so can you guys clarify it for me, please?

Thank you!

Basically, it is a link to a post in this thread in which you show the trailer that you made (aka post link to the video here)

To get a link to a post, click on a triangular icon in top right corner of it.

Good luck to everyone! This is my entry. I tried to make it very cinematic. I somehow got to blend OST - Grakata and OST - This Is What You Are...

EDIT: I had to fix something and remove the logo. Anyway, good luck once again to everyone!

Spoiler

Edited by Festivity
Had to fix something.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Someone brought their A game

3 hours ago, Ratentaisou said:

Yours is pretty solid, it has a chance of winning this contest :D

51 minutes ago, Brutal-Error said:

Finally a serious entry, and some competition, well done dude, looks really nice!!

Thanks for the love!

On 10-11-2017 at 8:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

No Purchase Required to Enter or Win

@[DE]Megan So I have been wondering, basicly the rules under the reveal button, (text written to be understood by anyone familiar with law, very difficult to understand if english is not your first language) insist that you do not have to pay to enter this contest, yet we need to use the official soundtrack to enter. As already known, this is paid. What is okay to do to acquire the music. Is it okay to record the soundtrack, using third party software, and if not, please clarify how one can enter this contest for free as stated in the rules?

Also can you please clarify how you want the files? Also, what does the .format look like after rendering, for any of given options. is mp4 dissallowed with reason, and is it okay if the raw footage is in .mp4 format, as this is how I record, due to lack of storage to record in something like .avi. I thank you in advance.

Edited by Brutal-Error
@megan so I would get a response

5 minutes ago, Ratentaisou said:

Now just hope Porphi's won't beat you.

porphi is good, but he isn't all that good bro, he's solid sure, but he's not top tier. his quality is something others need to think about, because for some reason, his videos have a certain sharpness that others do not seem to be able to achieve. I do believe porphi is a good challenger, but in my opinion as an editor, he's not the best out there.no hate though, his vids are good stuff :P

1 minute ago, Brutal-Error said:

porphi is good, but he isn't all that good bro, he's solid sure, but he's not top tier. his quality is something others need to think about, because for some reason, his videos have a certain sharpness that others do not seem to be able to achieve. I do believe porphi is a good challenger, but in my opinion as an editor, he's not the best out there.no hate though, his vids are good stuff :P

Alright we two are having opinions here, lets not escalate this argument any further.

Just now, Brutal-Error said:

Compared to every other entry in this forum so far, he is. And his have sharpness because he uses captura to it’s maximum potential. And his fashionframe is solid 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)CarpeNoctem365 said:

Compared to every other entry in this forum so far, he is. And his have sharpness because he uses captura to it’s maximum potential. And his fashionframe is solid 

Lets see how he does that with an only 25 secs only video. I'm expecting much from him (if he even participates).

1 minute ago, Ratentaisou said:

To be honest, it's pretty bad. Showing the frames you haven't get and them having platinum price tags might cause distrust from non-players.

why do you judge? he probably took a few hours to edit this together. I firmly believe he intended to imply the variety of content to be found in warframe. No offense, but dont judge untill you've proven to have absolute mastery over the subject, and only if specifically asked to do so by the original content creator. I used to do this too, but you can get a lot of hate by doing this. Just a headsup, don't take it the wrong way please :)

16 minutes ago, Brutal-Error said:

why do you judge? he probably took a few hours to edit this together. I firmly believe he intended to imply the variety of content to be found in warframe. No offense, but dont judge untill you've proven to have absolute mastery over the subject, and only if specifically asked to do so by the original content creator. I used to do this too, but you can get a lot of hate by doing this. Just a headsup, don't take it the wrong way please :)

No, i'm saying this on behalf of someone that has watched many game and movie trailers. The price tags might cause some or even many people thinking that this is your normal trash pay 2 win game.

12 hours ago, -_SeRg_- said:

I dont think its written anywhere that u suppose to turn off the hud =P where did u read such rules ? xD

Holy moly, I am sorry, You are right. It is just me and my montage making addiction.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:30 PM, Rhekemi said:

Text is not allowed. Re-upload a version with no text, ASAP. If you don't have the project anymore (please don't say you deleted it), trim the end of the final video and re-upload, or trim it in the YouTube video editor without having to re-upload.

However you do it, get rid of the text to abide by the rules.

Edit: Wow, will everyone who added text to their entry please remove said text? Don't disqualify yourselves when the rules are clear, guys and gals! 

Done. I didn't see the "No text allowed" until after I uploaded it and submitted it. Just went ahead and trimmed it. (YouTube doesn't allow you to re-upload with the same link)