Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

51 minutes ago, MagicOwls said:

My official entry is DONE!!!!!!!!! cant wait to post it after its fully uploaded!

Look forward to seeing it. :]

I also have a trailer although I'll probably hold off until the 15th to post it. I've been trying to think of something more to add to it either through editing or a new cut but have been stumped. So taking a days break to actually enjoy the game again without turning the HUD or anything else off and aiming to get good shots. 

Edited by Dustofsaturn

22 hours ago, NoirKane said:

This isn't a contest to mess around with

This is one of the best ones out there right now, if there aren't any better uploads than this, this one will get first, although i'm still looking forward to Porphis trailer if he makes one.

Edited by mwolfamirgaulm

2 minutes ago, mwolfamirgaulm said:

This is one of the best ones out there right now, if there aren't any better uploads than this, this one will get first, although i'm still looking forward to Porphis trailer if he makes one.

What do yah think about my trailer? 

14 minutes ago, MagicOwls said:

What do yah think about my trailer? 

For a player it's not bad but for people who are new to the game, they will have trouble recognizing anything the lights flickers to much in your trailer and make recognizing things difficult. Also i personally think that the flickering lights tick me off they are unnecessary and blur my view on the cotent of the video. Some flickering is nice but because you do it through the whole video it just wants me to click away. Sorry man may sound harsh but it's in my opinion a big flaw in your trailer. Your overal shots are not bad though and staying with excalibur (the warframe closest to the form of a normal human) will make people new to the game have something to grasp on too. But in my opinion rework your lighting in the video and also do away the flickering on 0:00 -0:06; keep it  the same on 0:06 -0:10, 0:10 -0:12: wtf is this flickering? it hurts my eyes and is annoying. Search for a better revive animation, maybe with some enemies around you and do it in a more slow mo with the enemies being pushed out. 0:12-0:15 perfect very nice!; replace the part of 0:15 - 0:17 with something more epic it looks to plain and even a bit lame. Maybe a finisher kill with excalibur his exalted blade on a enemy in slow motion would be nice. 0:17 -0:25 no flickering needed; 0:20 -0:25 you can even make the front lighting a bit stronger to give more contrast(pure opinion here).

This is my honest review on your trailer; good ideas but you didn't work them out well. i can see that you are really trying your best but should be better if you want to win. These are all my opinions if you don't agree with me then that's fine. I just tried to give some constructive criticism. hope it helps :)

Edited by mwolfamirgaulm
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mwolfamirgaulm said:

For a player it's not bad but for people who are new to the game, they will have trouble recognizing anything the lights flickers to much in your trailer and make recognizing things difficult. Also i personally think that the flickering lights tick me off they are unnecessary and blur my view on the cotent of the video. Some flickering is nice but because you do it through the whole video it just wants me to click away. Sorry man may sound harsh but it's in my opinion a big flaw in your trailer. Your overal shots are not bad though and staying with excalibur (the warframe closest to the form of a normal human) will make people new to the game have something to grasp on too. But in my opinion rework your lighting in the video and also do away the flickering on 0:00 -0:06 keep it  the same on 0:06 -0:10, 0:10 -0:12 wtf is this flickering it hurts my eyes and is annoying search for a better revive animation maybe with some enemies around you and do it in a more slow mo with the enemies being pushed out. 0:12-0:15 perfect very nice; replace the part of 0:15 - 0:17 with something more epic it looks to plain and even a bit lame. Maybe a finisher kill with excalibur his exalted blade on a enemy in slow motion would be nice. 0:17 -0:25 no flickering needed; 0:20 -0:25 you can even make the front lighting a bit stronger to give more contrast.

This is my honest review on your trailer; good ideas but you didn't work them out well. i can see that you are really trying your best but should be better if you want to win. These are all my opinions if you don't agree with me then that's fine. I just tried to give some constructive criticism. hope it helps :)

Luckly i have lots of time left! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArielTkx said:

Nice one, im here just watching every video, i want to finish my entry but i need PoE captura scene and i still have to rank up with the ostron lol

Yeah those PoE shots are tricky. Gotta' get everything lined up just right...in an open field...

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Ojunior519 said:

I know you said no texts in the trailer, but can we include the Warframe logo at the end of the trailer or something?

Good Lord, I hope so. I guess I could fix mine to go to black screen at the end, but that logo is so nice. It is a trailer after all.

2 minutes ago, MagicOwls said:

The answer to all your questions of whether you can go back to edit or not is a YES! the submission form can be edited and resubmitted! 

Good. I'm wondering if I should take a chance on leaving the logo though. hmmm