Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, Trixie_Lulamoon said:

I did the best that I could and got the exact video i wanted to make. I really hope I don't get disqualified for misunderstanding the rules which i Tried to follow and i'm pretty sure i did alright

You clearly did not read the rules. You were supposed to turn off the hud! Please fix that if You want to enter!

18 minutes ago, Mynio said:

You clearly did not read the rules. You were supposed to turn off the hud! Please fix that if You want to enter!

I dont think its written anywhere that u suppose to turn off the hud =P where did u read such rules ? xD

36 minutes ago, Necromancer.of.Science said:

Would we be able to use the "Ninjas play free" title card, or is that not allowed? I'm talking about this one:

Ninjas-Play-Free.jpg

Better to leave it out. Winning trailer will have the added content when they edit the raw footage.

12 minutes ago, CharizardBud said:

I know NPC'S Voice are not allowed, but could i do my own voice over (with my own voice), just a few lines?

also can there be multiple entries

Not sure if you thoroughly read the rules, it states 1 entry per person. And no voice over of any kind.

18 minutes ago, Trixie_Lulamoon said:

he's totally right aw man aw how could I miss that awwwwww well GG everyone

Makes no difference with the trailer you make, all you need to do is make a wicked trailer with rules applied

People, people, people.... this is a cinematic trailer, not a gameplay trailer. Make it look like it. Text = bad. Using wide fov in anything that’s not an establishing shot = bad. Visible loot = bad. NOT gameplay. You’re trying to show off how it’s pretty, not how it works. I suggest a controller for some of these panning shots, and for a smoother gameplay look. I’d try to avoid neon colors too. You can use captura to give more dramatic lighting, you can also spawn enemies too. You can buy captura scenes in trade chat. Rule of thirds and perspective are things too. Good luck 

Edited by (XB1)CarpeNoctem365
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 3:14 PM, Dork-Knight said:

Hey, can we use sfm?

@[DE]Megan This brings up some very valid questions, does all the footage need to be strictly in-game & in-engine, or can we supplement our entries with VFX, Color Correction, Sound Effects, Instrumental Cues to Transition between Warframe Soundtrack clips like hits and risers; not to mention for those 3D modelers and animators out there looking at this contest on whether they can animate and render custom shots to edit in their submissions?

mpM2h0F.gif

Edited by mohawkade

6 minutes ago, mohawkade said:

@[DE]Megan This brings up some very valid questions, does all the footage need to be strictly in-game & in-engine, or can we supplement our entries with VFX, Color Correction, Sound Effects, Instrumental Cues to Transition between Warframe Soundtrack clips like hits and risers; not to mention for those 3D modelers and animators out there looking at this contest on whether they can animate and render custom shots to edit in their submissions?

mpM2h0F.gif

Sound FX could run into some problems. But i cant see how VFX, Color Correction would be a problem. 

On 11/11/2017 at 2:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Display Tab

• Video Resolution: 1920x1080 or higher (16:9 format)
  • Try to have all visual settings as high as your system can handle while still recording smooth footage

my computer resolution is capped at 1600x900....

welp there goes any chance of entering this contest