The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

Submission:

First time making such a video, had some troubles, but hope ya'll enjoy this a fraction of how much I enjoy playing Warframe~
Video cuts at 25 seconds, audio a second or two later, partially because I don't have proper audio editing tools, and partially cause it was slightly..abusive on the ears to clip it so abruptly

Hiyo! I am brand new to warframe and my hubby convinced me to play after asking for help with the contest  -- I love the game!  It's my first time making a game trailer :3 The fraps lag was insane lol. And choreographing the real-time gameplay to get it perfectly positioned to line up with the next scene was really, really stressful lol. Anyhoo, thanks to @zukurah for his (non-)patience lol.  Hope ya guys like it! :D 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, unchichi said:

Hiyo! I am brand new to warframe and my hubby convinced me to play after asking for help with the contest  -- I love the game!  It's my first time making a game trailer :3 The fraps lag was insane lol. And choreographing the real-time gameplay to get it perfectly positioned to line up with the next scene was really, really stressful lol. Anyhoo, thanks to @zukurah for his (non-)patience lol.  Hope ya guys like it! :D 

This is insane for a first timer. I love it