Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difference between difficult and boring

Luc1fer16

Warframe is the best f2p game i played in my whole life,it's fun,it has a good lore,but today i remembered the dark side of this game,not the grind,the STUPID HARD enemies not based in your skill but in literally OP stats,this is the case of golem jordas,why?

Extremely boring:Boring as everything that has to do with archwing,it is necesary to force us to use archwings even if 90% of the whole wf community dislikes it?

Extremely difficult:so you spect me to spend the few time i can get into the game to beat a ridicoulus boss that literally is in summary like:

LET'S ADD A TON OF HP AND ARMOUR BECAUSE YES...IN ARCHWING!

So I'm gonna loss a lore chunck because you spect me to farm 24/7 archwing.

2 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

in literally OP stats,this is the case of golem jordas,why?

1) it’s Jordan’s Golem not golem jordas (I’m picky like that).

2) Blame DE on that part if you mean the raid. It’s not been fixed or optimized. (See. Jordas Golem Docking bug)

Extremely boring:Boring as everything that has to do with archwing,it is necesary to force us to use archwings even if 90% of the whole wf community dislikes it?

This is personal preference but the reason why archwing failed for me is because launch day was a broken pile of mess if you remember. Players wouldn’t go onto it meaning that impression was a lasting impression for them of how bad it was. Try it out now, it’s fine. That’s it. It’s fine.

Extremely difficult:so you spect me to spend the few time i can get into the game to beat a ridicoulus boss that literally is in summary like:

I’m guessing they want to forma the archwing weapons and get ready for it properly (forma and max everything.) + Tons of hp and armor (you spelt armour wrong btw), is normal for raids. 

I don't understand if this was made this way to try a way to revive archwings,but it's absolute cancer boss,even worst that ambulas sortie

It probably was and failed extremely well, and ambulas sortie is okay. Just got to get the right team and weapons.

It’s not a huge lore part, it’s not like let’s say... The Jordas Precept even or maybe Sands of Inaros. + if you want to find a easy way to level up archwing, just go into Interception and get a Itzal with the invisibility ability.

2 hours ago, Brorelia said:

I do raids most days and we avoid using Amesha due to bugs it can cause.

what bugs are those? maybe they are PC specific but I do the raids everyday with 3 Amesha & 1 Odonata and have no issues.

As for regular Atlas Dropping Jordas- like every other boss in the game he is not hard, nor is he even that much of a bullet sponge taking just a few shots to kill him if you bring the right gear with the right damage types.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

what bugs are those? maybe they are PC specific but I do the raids everyday with 3 Amesha & 1 Odonata and have no issues.

As for regular Atlas Dropping Jordas- like every other boss in the game he is not hard, nor is he even that much of a bullet sponge taking just a few shots to kill him if you bring the right gear with the right damage types.

Warding grace if used will often times will cause a desync making it so you have no idea where to knock the spores into when Jordas mounts for the second and third nerves.

Amesha is not needed in the slightest for JV especially of you have arcane barrier or aegis. As such we have a rule of not using Amesha in JV just to make sure no one fat fingers 3 and wastes our time.

56 minutes ago, Brorelia said:

Warding grace if used will often times will cause a desync making it so you have no idea where to knock the spores into when Jordas mounts for the second and third nerves.

Amesha is not needed in the slightest for JV especially of you have arcane barrier or aegis. As such we have a rule of not using Amesha in JV just to make sure no one fat fingers 3 and wastes our time.

hmm interesting - haven't had an issue with the hitbox on the spores since they patched his mis-docking (which was not related to Warding Grace as far as I know).  Even then, the hitbox was always above and behind him.  Of course we also never have to hit a spore in on nerve two or three.  I'll have to test tonight to see if i can force a 'desync'.

3 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

You've just invalidated your first 14 words in OP by the following paragraphs.

You should've said "Niches in Warframe are fun but..." instead lol.

Saying "Warframe is a good game" as a shield in the opening is just a boring mainstream cliché.

I say that is a good game becuz it is

14 minutes ago, elpapitoluizito said:

I say that is a good game becuz it is

DE should've dissected Warframe into pieces, sold "good" parts as DLCs and probably given you "bad" parts as F2P? Lol

6 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

the dark side of this game,not the grind,the STUPID HARD enemies not based in your skill but in literally OP stats,this is the case of golem jordas,why?

I don't understand if this was made this way to try a way to revive archwings,but it's absolute worst boss,even worst that ambulas sortie