The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks De, For This Wonderful Event!

Yggdrazzil

Amongst all the negativity about it, I would just like to say thanks for the great event!

I really appreciate how, after getting feedback that the previous event was a Solo farm fest, you made this one a lot more co-op oriented! I also really enjoyed that it made Volt shine, an in most circumstances not so useful warframe. I totally understand that, after making the goal too hard with the MoA and Drone event, 'this time round' the goal was reached 'too early'. 

You can clearly see how you guys are learning from each experience and that gives the future a positive outlook!

Positive reinforcement! Thanks DE, for all events. This one was certainly interesting gameplay-wise and had a legitimate lore aspect. It reinforced co-op play and the reward parameters were fair for everyone. It would have been nice if we could have continued in some way to sabotage the Grineer up to the end of the event, but you definitely are progressing to some grade A events. 

Also, plus +1 to OP for DE support!

Nice event, yep :) but I thing I dont like at this event (or other events): it's too farming.. and some no-life persons destroyed ships too fast.. I really want to be in top 1000.. yesterday I said: "now I need a pause.. Ill going outdoor with friends and tomorrow I will farm for event, now I'm in 800 place" and today all ships are destroyed.. and I'm in 1095 place.. so after I got 500 points it was just lost time to get 703 to be on top because after night all ships are destroyed and I'm not in top anymore.. but you know.. it's just a game, and if the game make me nervours or sad, just uninstall it and play another game :) but I'll hope DE will add more 1 ship for those that have a life and can not farm all day :) no?

PS: guys, I really like Warframe and DE, I spend 200h and money on platinum, and a lot of time it was really fun xD

Edited by laurentiud

It was definitely a great event, and it demonstrates that DE has used the data from previous events to make improvements. The only problem with the event had to do with it ending too early.

Good event.. but ending too early.. thats what I want to say in my previous post :)

Actually, it seemed to be cool for the reasons stated by the original post.

I would like to underline, however, that many people feel frustrated because they can't participate anymore today, while they thought they would be able to.

I'm not saying that giving players the ability to win earlier than expected is a bad idea. On the contrary they feel their conjugated effort, which is cool !

But for the future, I would rather recommend leaving optional missions until the end of the event. In this case, something like escape ships in which we could capture a Grineer chief and then destroy the ship with corruptors. Or anything that could give you a few points.

A great event indeed, thank you for a really enjoyable experience. But as some posters said, would have liked the event to have continued on a little longer, as the target was met a bit too quickly. Those optional events mentioned by above posters would have been a good thing for latecomers.

I was just lucky enough to get to the event and make my 250 points before all the ships popped, because I heard from the event a bit late. I can only imagine the frustration of those who thought they had plenty of time to finish their "quota" for their event.

Perhaps next time, make a few smaller reinforcement ships that pop up repeatedly, take only a few runs to kill and keep reinforcing until as the event is completed?

Other than that, I truly enjoyed this event as it gave me and my clannies something fun to do together, and helped us improve our co-ordination and team-play.

Hahaha, indeed :P I had a blast zooming through corridors :D

Did so many pub mission by myself after the speedrunners got mulched by 50 L65 Grineer in the control room and my placid, room clearing self was the only survivor left.

Patience is a virtue.

Edited by -Kittens-

Did so many pub mission by myself after the speedrunners got mulched by 50 L65 Grineer in the control room and my placid, room clearing self was the only survivor left.

Patience is a virtue.

That must have been agonising, seeing all of those idiots run themselves straight into the arms of death.

Volts speed buff is group wide, and my zorens did not bring me that far ahead of the team, also, Shade! That little sentinel saved my butt, so many times after knockdowns. I'm still getting used to the do's and don'ts of speedrunning Volt hahaha.

Good job on the event, it promoted team play which is great.

Also it allows me to carry some of the weaker players of my clan unlike the balloons event.

Sure there are whines but it's alright.

Considering that I worked on Saturday on an Oceanic time zone and still could reach 500+ points on Sunday (without sacrificing my "life", i was out the whole day since Sunday morning and only got home on Sunday night on my timezone) it is definitely doable.

P.S Do not hate on players who have raked more than 250 points.

I gotten 500 because I was hammering Ceres, Eris and Pluto which most of the general populace avoided like plague until the last hours.