Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(All Platforms) Login Issues Nov 15th [RESOLVED]

(PSN)big_eviljak

Message added by [DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

Our infrastructure partners had to perform impromptu maintenance early this morning from 5 - 6 a.m. ET that affected all platforms. You should be able to log in now that we've passed the maintenance window, thank you for your patience and we apologize for the sudden loss in service! 

We are now looking into resolving chat connectivity issues on all platforms. 

As always thank you for reporting!

same problem,happened after the couple minute long "Network not responding",also,i'm experiencing a sudden instability,i just did akkad and got dced 5 time in 15 waves from the host,rejoining,dc after a while and so on.Happened in a couple other sessions too..can't understand if it's an issue on my side,or part of the network instability we're experiencing

same here, htey try to destroy the market so we can trade for plat "A"

or maybe the crappy server is dead ... again... this plain really give he's worse to us, and once this update is stable... new update who will destroy the game appear... i envy the console player they have always good update with a little bit of bug and all the tennogen stuff can be buy for plat and not 6 or 7 dollar a piece...

god damn be alpha tester and paid for it ... mhe

Dont get me wrong when i write this, its a good game, and im having fun playing it, but the "vote Warframe for best ongoing game award!) might be a little off here, first the week long Raptor progress bug, now the chat is off, sorry but the game is nowhere near one of the best games out there.

Same with me too, correct me if I'm wrong, I think it's related to that maintenance DE did the other day with the chat servers, I think they replaced it with a new one(An upgrade if I recall correctly.)

Edited by Valck

1 hour ago, Hyttemaier said:

Dont get me wrong when i write this, its a good game, and im having fun playing it, but the "vote Warframe for best ongoing game award!) might be a little off here, first the week long Raptor progress bug, now the chat is off, sorry but the game is nowhere near one of the best games out there.

I am sorry to say that but I totally agree with you :(

Hey Tenno! 

Our infrastructure partners had to perform impromptu maintenance early this morning from 5 - 6 a.m. ET that affected all platforms. You should be able to log in now that we've passed the maintenance window, thank you for your patience and we apologize for the sudden loss in service! 

We are now looking into resolving chat connectivity issues on all platforms. 

As always thank you for reporting!