The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Kuva should NEVER be a reward for anything

BL4CKN0ISE

I honestly thought I was looking at a mistake or I was just seeing it wrong or something. Why would 100 Kuva be a reward? It actually offended me..lol. It's bad enough I got 300 endo three times in a row, but then I see 100x Kuva. It's a legit joke. 

I wish you guys would put more thought into the numbers when it comes to rewards. Some are just way too low. "5000 Credits", "300 Endo", and now "100 Kuva". Who comes up with the numbers? None of those rewards mean anything to most players. I just wish rewards felt more special. Even if they aren't rare items or mods, they could still have some value. Kuva should always be at least as much as you get from a Kuva Syphon mission. 

300 endo is good IMHO. It's a decent supplement for someone (i.e. me) that doesn't farm endo except what I acquire from the weekly Maroo ayatan expedition and sorties.

100 kuva is a joke. It takes 800 kuva to reroll an unrolled Riven.

5k credits is pretty awful too. DE is really stingy with the credits for some reason, handing them out a few thousand at a time, except when it comes to Dark Sectors, then you get 20k+ for a few minutes of effort. It's really inconsistent and weird.

Yeah I really don`t get what they are trying to achieve with these lousy rewards lately. It`s not like you could "farm" bountys or one specific type of any resource. And it just odd how the mission itself often results in more recources compared to the reward in many cases.

I did some incursions and got 5x gulda? guldo? gouladon? ...these yellow blobs. And I was like "huh? that`s the stuff from containers littering the ground in PoE isn`t it?" 

It doesn`t deserve the terminology "reward" and is discouraging no matter where you stand in progression. Very new or seasoned. 

If they think they have to stretch playtime aka grind they are on the wrong track. One of Warframes strongest and engaging aspects is and was diversety, experimentation with new "stuff" and a steady progression. This new trend by making us grind our souls out for little steps will backfire sooner or later. 

And speaking of Kuva and Rivens specifically, their very nature of lottery and rolls which can be just straight up useless, this feels like a bad joke on us with these values. 

Edited by AcceptYourDeath

Whoa whoa, some of the rewards are complete trash but overall this is a huge improvement. Getting multiple rolls on the reward table makes getting certain things like Gara parts, lenses, and the new set mods much easier. It's just some of the rewards are... well not even bad so much as insignificant. 

1 hour ago, ArbitUHM said:

It's just some of the rewards are... well not even bad so much as insignificant. 

well to me anyway, something insignificant is not rewarding. and if one is doing the missions for a reward thats kind of an issue.  Not to mention if a reward is not rewarding is it even a reward?  

or is it

4 hours ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

I honestly thought I was looking at a mistake or I was just seeing it wrong or something. Why would 100 Kuva be a reward? It actually offended me..lol. It's bad enough I got 300 endo three times in a row, but then I see 100x Kuva. It's a legit joke. 

I wish you guys would put more thought into the numbers when it comes to rewards. Some are just way too low. "5000 Credits", "300 Endo", and now "100 Kuva". Who comes up with the numbers? None of those rewards mean anything to most players. I just wish rewards felt more special. Even if they aren't rare items or mods, they could still have some value. Kuva should always be at least as much as you get from a Kuva Syphon mission. 

I just noticed its even in the patch notea that they halved the rewards for kuva, endo and creds.

I actually laughed when I saw 100 kuva as a bounty reward. That's actually WORSE than the credit caches, at least credits are universally useful. I could literally get nothing but kuva for all 5 steps from a B5 and it STILL wouldn't be enough to match me running a kuva siphon capture which I'd be able to finish in less than half the time!

It feels like "1 step forward 2 steps back" has become the new motto for DE. I always knew they had a disconnect with the playerbase and the actual game experience but when did the divide get THIS severe? This is practically on a 'let them eat cake' level, even worse than 'it's raining mutagens in derelict'.

Edited by Madotsuki

All relic rewards should be switched to a random relic of that era, kuva rewards doubled, and either quadruple credit rewards (i.e. double pre-Plague Star levels) or remove them entirely and give a flat credit reward for each bounty. On the whole the new bounty system is great but those changes would make it perfect. Even if they don't touch the credit rate, making relics random should be a priority.

People wanted rewards at every stage because the rewards were severely lacking to begin with. Giving us staged rewards but nerfing the rewards to an even more insignificant amount just defeats the purpose of giving us the staged rewards in the first place. 

One step forward, two steps backwards.