Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival - one guy ruins the game

-Shavo-

It is a simple problem caused by people just being ignorant: one guy do not want to stick and play with the team because he wants all kills or what ever.

What happens if this single guy goes solo? 99% of all enemys spawn near this solo player!

This problem now exists for ages and ruins the game for 3 people because a single person doesnt want to stick with the team! The solution could be so easy: let the enemys spawn at the location with the majority of the squad.

1 minute ago, Yamichi said:

It is a simple problem caused by people just being ignorant: one guy do not want to stick and play with the team because he wants all kills or what ever.

What happens if this single guy goes solo? 99% of all enemys spawn near this solo player!

This problem now exists for ages and ruins the game for 3 people because a single person doesnt want to stick with the team! The solution could be so easy: let the enemys spawn at the location with the majority of the squad.

The enemies spawn near the host, if the hosts sticks with the squad then the solo guy is forced to stick with the squad too.

This isn't even true. do your testing first buddy. And as a player that solos almost everything (including the new eidolons) i prefer to stick alone because i alone can probably do the survival and that's just how i have fun in the game. other people are just there for when i want to go afk and go take like a 5 min smoke break. Go to friends only and invite only your friends if you believe it to be an issue 

Who said Survival is about sticking to the team?

You have much better chances to find Syndicate marks, Sculptures, Stars etc. if the whole team spreads out.

Defense, though more tedious, has a much better potential for Focus and sometimes for resource farm in Dark Sectors because of the small maps and there is very little reason there for anyone to leave affinity range.

18 minutes ago, Yamichi said:

As someone who does not always stay with the team in a survival, it is not about ignorance. People like to camp in a corridor. I hate to camp in a corridor. If someone joins my game, they should not complain about how I want to do it. In what game is standing in one spot for an hour fun? (Subjective of course)

If you want to camp, host your own squad - tell people the intention is to camp.

Your solution is not great. I do not want the enemies to spawn in the same place as the majority of the squad. This destroys the ability to play a survival the way some people want. Yes, your solution is ideal for groups that want to camp. But it ruins it for people that don’t.

On a scatered team, the efficiency is determined by the least efficient player, enemies always spawn at random places near 1 of the players, if that player kills then the spawns continue and it will never cause  issues for the rest of the team.

If you find yourself without enemies, check each player and how efficient they are killing, it is likely that one player may not be killing as fast as they spawn, becoming overwelmed and having no option but to retreat (no kills = no new spawns)

53 minutes ago, Yamichi said:

The solution could be so easy: let the enemys spawn at the location with the majority of the squad.

I think a good solution would be to explore affinity range from players, maybe have something tag the host on screen and players must remain within Host's affinity range or they will either:

- Deal Reduced Damage and Take Increased Damage
 or
- Start to suffocate and take damage as if they were out of Life Support Range

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

- Deal Reduced Damage and Take Increased Damage
 or
- Start to suffocate and take damage as if they were out of Life Support Range

This is terrible. This would be camp teams galore. I would never step my foot in survival anymore. Defection might look fun even.