Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we turn off The lotus please?

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

It's quite realistic, really.

Every time you wanna relax and do something you like, (space) mom will tell you to do something else.

And no, at this point, you cannot mute or turn her off, although the more you ignore the objectives, the less frequent they will be.

1 minute ago, Grimlar said:

If you set Transmissions volume to 0 then you wont be able to hear the Lotus. The video will still play, and it will turn off the audio for all transmissions, but yes you can mute Lotus.

That's true, but it's not exclusively the lotus like for Ordis. But I wish there was an option for the lotus only.

Yes, please. Or make per character transmission sound option so that we can adjust which characters we want to hear or no.

Playing from the beginning of Warframe until now, just to hear obvious chatter from Space Mom is extremely ... extremely annoying

I've begun wondering if she's going to become openly hostile at some point, between her increasingly domineering attitude and her occasional suspicious incompetence.

On a more serious note: I would also really like a way to turn her off, or at least inform her that I know what I'm doing. I have almost 1600 hours of play time, I don't need to be given pointers on how to complete old objectives.

• 3 years later...

2021 and still can't turn her off. I don't need Lotus to tell me "You've opened the relic. Finish your mission to see what's inside." .00005 seconds after telling me "Don't forget the reactant, you need it to open the relic."

I CAME HERE TO FINISH A MISSION AND OPEN THE RELIC, I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO OPEN THE RELIC

She should NOT EVER repeat the same dialogue more than once in a mission. There is literally, absolutely, ZERO reason to repeat something more than once and even if there was a .000000000001% reason for her to repeat something more than once, it should NOT be .00005 seconds after having just said something else!