Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A discussion for Weapons And Stances WE would like to see in Warframe (Open Discussion)

(PSN)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng

As said in the title this is an Open Discussion for fan concepts we'd like to see implimented for weapons and maybe a few stances.

So. I'll kick off with my idea: Bowblades. Some of you may be asking "What is that?" Well the popular interpretation is a double edged sword with a string attatched on both blades to allow the firing of arrows. Another question you may ask is "Why would this be needed when we already have Gunblades?" Well it's very simple! Since The shot of a Gunblade has now been changed from "Silent if it hits a target" to "Always alarming", This could take up the mantle as a stealthier option to Gunblades.

Tl;Dr: Take Simon's Bowblade from Bloodborne and impliment it into Warframe so we can replace "BANG BANG!!" with "hush hush".

Thats my Idea. Please let me know yours! Who knows? Someone from DE's drawing board might see them!

^^

Bowblades would be an interesting concept, It would be cool if they also had an aiming mode so you could be precise and sneaky.

Also I really liked how the dark split sword could utilize multiple stances and change weapon type, so I thought why couldn’t we have a greatsword that can be turned into a tonfa or a scythe that can turn into a polearm.

Bow, hammer, and tonfa zaws would be nice as well

Akvasto Prime (one day my mesa will be fabulous)

I want to see a bladegun. You know exactly the same as gunblades but used as primary weapons with a melee secondary attack.

I also want to see overly futuristic weapons and biological technologies. For example a dual shoulder cannon what only fires when you use your secondary. This would be a nice and interesting weapon i believe.

A light energy gun what shots out projectiles similar to quanta bombs, but instead of blowing up they create beams shooting the target while constantly decreasing in size as they run out of power.

A literal piece of infested mass what was shaped to resemble a glove. When it gets stimulated with energy it releases different projectiles depending on the elements installed.

A melee speargun would be good too.