Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Rewards Platinum Discount

seipokkai

Thay've added the new ones recently.

I got 60% a few days ago. People on Reddid have reported of getting 10%. 

I guess I should start using every 75% opportunity I get. No more "Whatever, I have plat for a few more months" attitude.

Assuming 75% still exist.

34 minutes ago, WindigoTP said:

Thay've added the new ones recently.

I got 60% a few days ago. People on Reddid have reported of getting 10%. 

I guess I should start using every 75% opportunity I get. No more "Whatever, I have plat for a few more months" attitude.

Assuming 75% still exist.

Kinda annoying though. I've gotten heaps of 25% and 50% but I've only ever gotten 2 75% off....

In nearly 4 years of playing..... They're so rare and it kinda annoys me. You would think DE would increase that chance to people buy it more often, but apparently not. 

Luckely the prime access' are worth it to me so i just buy those 

Just now, Arniox said:

Kinda annoying though. I've gotten heaps of 25% and 50% but I've only ever gotten 2 75% off....

In nearly 4 years of playing..... They're so rare and it kinda annoys me. You would think DE would increase that chance to people buy it more often, but apparently not. 

Wow, that's some RNG for you... I'm getting a 75% discount at least once a month.

I got a 40% coupon last week.  Also since I log in most every day, DE is less inclined to shoot the 75% discounts my way.  I've only gotten them when I've taken breaks from Warframe, either a few days or longer.  I'd come back and DE would have a nice juicy coupon for me, sometime up to 75%.  I'm convinced their coupons are tied to your log in frequency.  They're not going to grease your wheel if you're turning to them every day.

I think 75% discounts are purely RNG. 

Been logining in consistently for the past year, maybe missing about 20 days when i go on vacations. Only seen 25% and 50% about once or twice a month. Then in the past few weeks I got 2 75% discounts.

They added new values recently, i think it was to dilute a little bit, 'cause people were ~~probably~~ only buying stuff when they would receive a 75% off, now with a wider range of discounts people have more chance to a get a nice discount without waiting for the one and only 75