Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing corpus shrapnel osprey rapid fire bug (post-Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1) [Fixed]

Ulvra

it was only happening to me i think

it was that enemy that shots 1000 particles at you like a storm kills you instantly from full health and shields

another player is revivng me while that enemy is firing and he is fine 

so my guess is only i am seeing it for some reason 

maybe its my zaw in my gear? 

or the fact i am using chroma? 

https://youtu.be/ssOHSIlcZ14

This was happening to someone I was grouped with yesterday as well.  He was playing Frost. We both had Amesha equipped, but something kept one shotting him periodically.  I was unaffected.  We were pretty sure it was the Corpus Corvettes.  Which also seems to be the culprit in your video.

So I was doing a mobile defence mission at Neptune's archwing node and on the purple drone (Corvette I think) the electric shotgun in space rapidfires with an inane amount of damage with no delay between shots. I found myself in my Elytron going from max shields/armor/health to like 400-500 in the span of a couple seconds.  Please tell me that this is a bug lol.

Would like to bring attention to an issue I've been seeing while running Archwing on PC, Corpus Corvette enemies seem to be able to shoot their grenades brokenly fast. I played through Salacia, Neptune 3-4 times and the issue has persisted. (Aside from the hilarity of seeing this, I don't believe it was intended)90DD971049F4CD09CB48D7D60EFACD6A332079577B56B6DFCF5F52195C62B8A2FF9185634150B95E81934F1DBE6A1C40565EC4D763F5B17F5788C8C3

Edited by GrandAdmiralShadow

I've had this happen fairly consistently in missions.  The Corvettes occasionally (definitely not most times that they open fire)  fired a constant stream of projectiles.  This continuous cone of electric projectiles is very noticeable when I run Amesha, as they flood into the Decoy.  It happened to both a friend and myself in the same mission, so I don't believe it is a host / client issue.  I've most commonly seen this on Salacia, Neptune.  I have not been able to run the mission without it occurring.

I seriously doubt this was intentional on DE's part.

Hi there,

Just wanted to say It happens in any of the low level Archwing Corpus missions too. They seems to ignore/bypass any of the defensive abilities like Odonata's Energy Shield or Amesha's Dron Shield and just directly kills you no matter what. Even worst in case they appears as an Eximus enemy type.

I really love to play archwing missions and along the day I help a lot of other players to simply complete it or level up their gear or get archwing specific mods, so they can keep pushing forward with their star chart, I can imagine their frustration while playing this kind of missions with not so fully modded and leveled gear and facing a bugged enemy that can OHOK a fully geared/modded player like myself.

The only way to not to die against this enemy atm is to have cat likewise reflexes (and even so you will be left with extremely low HP and no shields) and hide behind debris or any structure big enough, I suspect for this enemy to have punch through also, why? well just because if you play Odonata and you are facing the enemy with your shield active no shoots would go through it, not being the case wih this enemy called Corvette.

P.S.: Why our sentinels are shown during archwing missions and they even die???

Edited by Earth_Soldier
Adding more info

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:58 PM, Gravitus123 said:

Wow looks like its firing over a dozen times per second awesome.Nobody plays archwing so its no wonder it hasnt even been reported let alone fixed

First this issue has been properly reported before this thread was created:

And 2nd, claiming noone plays archwing missions is just a big lie. I love to play the archwing missions and along the day I play and help a lot of other players doing archwing missions. It's ok if you don't like it but you are wrong if you think noone plays them.

A new bug has made its appearance lately, in Salacia, Neptune, where one corvette can fire 100 shots in 2 seconds, bulldozing shield and hp almost instantly before u even hide and leaving u rolling in space ! Except the performance impact it has (-30/40 fps), it's really annoying everytime it occurs and it's very often issue.