Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neurodes Are Impossible To Get Now

Darktmn

Neurodes are used in alot of important things but when i kill hek 7 times with getting one and instead get one off a random soldier this is ridiculous
i want the vasto but the amount of time to get the 4 neurodes would just be too long for me to do
I'm not the only one complaining about this 

Yeah, Neurodes are ridiculous. I've spent hours farming both Hek, and that whole system and only got a couple. Them and control modules really seemed to have taken a dip in drop rates. Think DE is over compensating for that week of super drops, which I missed out on. 

One shouldn't be forced to go to Eris (Lv50 content) just to be able to make weapons.

And for some odd reason, DE thinks you should use a minimum of 4 neurodes to make any gun around.

For those people still trying to gear up, this means they have to try to get Neurodes on Earth. Well, it took me about 50 missions that weren't Vay Hek to get ONE Neurode after they fixed infamous loot table screwup right after U9.

In 50 missions.

Absolutely ridiculous for a material they expect you to use 4 on this, 8 on that, 2 for how many helmets again, almost 30 of them by now?

for me its plastids. Trying to make Ogris and Flux rifle, Running uranus boss with master theif and loot radar and checking all containers. I only get about 20-50 plastids per run :(. I need more formorian ships... I got about 50-100 plastids per run on those missions.

I think one of the main reasons Neurodes are in so many non-biological weapons, might be because someone at DE doesn't seem to know the difference between Neurodes and Neural Sensors... I mean, Mire requires a NEURAL SENSOR to make... Yeah, they have messed up somewhere. Either that or they are doing this on purpose so you are more likely to spend Platinum on a weapon due to impatience :/

I'm getting neurodes at a reasonable rate but tough rate. It's still very much lower than the control module drop rate. The last two psamathe runs I did were 2 and 3 control modules off 1 drop each run. I currently got 21 control modules and 2 neurodes. Might be all the alternative helmets I've made.

Edited by Inofor

Yeah, I'm having difficulty getting any as well. At the same time, I know people that are just swimming in them. Just RNG Gods again I suppose.

Anyone who has plenty of the rarer resources simply farmed them when the drop rates messed up. I mean I have over 80 control modules, gallium, morphics etc.

Get this: The resource drops on the 'Rare' subject, Were once boosted to the expected U9 Standards. Look

It specifically said: Increased the drop rate for Control Modules, Alloy Plate, Neural Sensors, and Gallium.

Now Its worse Than U8. DE, how many times must I say it? Fix it!