Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i’m the most unlucky guy ever?

Luc1fer16

Go through months of rotation C void defense for Loki Prime with the old keys and then lets talk about bad luck.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to sit here on a pedestal and say what happened to you doesn't suck.

But the unluckiest? I don't know about that.

Edited by Caelward

3 hours ago, elpapitoluizito said:

Needed 25 B3 maxed out relics to get boltor prime blueprint,thats was 2 straight survival hours,equinox after more than literally 110 tries still night systems won’t drop (F*** you RNG) and i managed to break 3 fingers of the right hand all the same day,so...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

I'm sure many will disagree and claim "pure RNG" but I find it good to swap squad members around, because we've noticed that with the right set of ppl you can hit a 'gold run' and do many fissures hitting gold each time once you find the squad, we've had 10+ gold hits in a row on several occasions and once we see it start (getting 2 in a row) that's when we start putting in the vaulted relics. I feel like it's the actual ppl in the squad, not the frames being used, a squad of lowbies seems to hit gold a bit, but it's hard to tell what triggers the gold run, don't just do relics alone, I feel that is the worst way to get what you want.

Edited by Carnage2K4

On 12/11/2017 at 3:45 AM, elpapitoluizito said:

Needed 25 B3 maxed out relics to get boltor prime blueprint,thats was 2 straight survival hours,equinox after more than literally 110 tries still night systems won’t drop (F*** you RNG) and i managed to break 3 fingers of the right hand all the same day,so...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g

you went through tries close to the same amount of paris prime sets i went through before the relic overdose back in tower days

*sniff* those were the good times *sniff