Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, steelblueskies said:

when you realize both that you really don't "need" anything, and that your wishlist is mostly quick links to check counts(potatoes), things you will never be able to trade for(why the heck is the repala syandana the only one of its style AND tennogen only, ditto the nicest ivara skin and mirage skin. imho of course), and a few things you go stare at when plato conculyst+cache run #xxxx turns up no war blades or xiphos parts to keep you going.

maybe wish for that old apology on hema research pricing to finally induce a research cost reduction( 14k/50k for my clan on samples, seem to be solo farming at it most of the time), and that future "resource sinks" of that sort be done more like the tennobaum rewards. whole server contribution pool for EVERYONE to unlock the things, with a daily board for those wanting to get some recognition.

two notes for the day. 

1-awesome job to everyone who is actually taking the extra extra time to go through the forum list to gift people in game.

2- happy birthday to me. 

Happy birthday! I'll drink a few to your health this evening! :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Resource/Resource Drop Chance -Thanks to @bluepheonix13 for the Resource booster-

Daybreak color palette -Thanks to @-Despecto- youre awesome

Tenno color palette

Orokin color palette

Mag Pneuna skin (or collection) -Thanks you so much @Miumie for the Collection, your awesome <3-

Nekros Irkalla skin (Or collection)

Ivara -Thanks you so much @Aeruhat youre awesome-

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

Will somebody finishi my wishlist :o? 

I saw that @IchBinButter and @bluepheonix13 Open their presents, hope u like it guys! also BluePhenix thanks a lot for the resources booster :D i going to farm kuva like crazy.

Edited by kaiidez

So I heard this morning that I've been naugthy since I did gave enough gift, I guess it mean I forgot to select 2 victim to get gift! I said there's gonna be a special gift wich add a 3 victim, so there gonna be 6 victim today! Anyway, for those that receive something, enjoy!

@vayarowsuu you made a valkyr main really happy :D Really really really really (multiply that 1 billiob time) happy!!!! :D

Edited by Dradonhunter11
  • Like 1

Hello tenno! Much love all the way from India:heart:
If you somehow managed to stumble upon this, kudos to you :P 

A very merry Christmas to everyone and hope you all are having an excellent holiday season! Happy  farming, fishing, looting, plundering, dismembering... erm wait (which game are we playing again?) 

Jokes aside. Happy tennobaum to you all and hope you receive heaps and heaps of gifts. 

If you're feeling generous, I'd love a hug :P

But since you can't give me that, how about adding me as a friend with a kind worded message to accompany ? 

If you're feeling more generous, gift somebody slots, potatoes, forma, exilus etc. Go make somebody's day. 

If you're feeling ESPECIALLY generous and that too towards me, I would love the aforementioned things or cosmetics/skins/deco of any kind .

I was hoping for deluxe bundles last year (I didn't ask though) but they tend to be expensive (DE discounts on deluxe bundles,  pliss. XD) so I'm not expecting any..  But a kind tenno was so nice as to gift me an ash koga skin (which means I can't buy the bundle now ;_; but it's still great! ) and another gifted me 2 weapon slots, so THANK YOU SO MUCH. Your names are buried beneath one million Starbursts by Teshin, I'll dig you out one day. Btw  I managed to buy saryn and trinity bundles but nothing else. 

I'll try to repay your kindness if you happen to gift me. Happy gifting :D

Edited by Omegafinity

My wishlist now: (cos i spent all my platinum to gifts and can finally start spamming :D)

Skimytar(idk how this be on english, sorry. Its one of ships XD)

Valkyr noggle.

Valkyr and Mesa tennogen skins(idk how can this be gifted)

Harrow animations, lol.

Happy tennobaum, everyone. You can check my post at first page, there is a screenshot :)

Edited by Longeres
Bad english

On 12/14/2017 at 11:47 AM, kaiidez said:

After giving some presents(and receiving to) ill post my wishlist(im not expecting to get anything, but i will love to)

Affinity Boosters

Resource/Resource Drop Chance

Daybreak color palette -Thanks to @-Despecto- youre awesome

Tenno color palette

Orokin color palette

Mag Pneuna skin (or collection) -Thanks you so much @Miumie for the Collection, your awesome <3-

Nekros irkalla skin (Or collection)

Ivara -Thanks you so much @Aeruhat youre awesome-

Formas. -Thanks to kiyazuki-

Thats all what i want for this Christmas, have a wonderful day everyone.

Well the last think that i really want is nekros skin, THANKS YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!! thanks a lot to everyone almost all my wishlist*--* thanks a lot!

Thanks for a great game DE and thanks for giving to those in need! Merry Tennobaum!

Wishlist:

Skins, colors, noggles, ship stuff

Octavia

Atlas

Raksa Kubrow

Wyrm Prime

Rhino Prime

Break the barrier Tenno keep on giving!

Edited by m0sf3t

Hmm. I think that the most useful gift I could receive would have to be either affinity or double resource booster right about now. With all the time I spent offline due to hurricane Maria there's plenty of things to level and forma and all these new Plains resources to stock up on as well.

If I were to be vain though, I'd like:

- skins (any graxx, literally)

- syandanas (disconnect, raiji, naru & sciathin)

-bundle (oberon feyarch collection, loki deluxe skin bundle)

If anyone does gift me something I would be really grateful and would definitely try my best to put it to use and pass on the love to the next tenno!

20 hours ago, TheKingsHound said:

That's so kind of you, you certainly made me smile, getting ready to level her right now. Aw thats so nice! That's there as a ultimate stretch goal so don't worry, octava is so good. Now to get the mods she needs lol. Already sorted how she look! all grayscale lol.  

i hope you have fun with your new warframe because i know i do when i play her

23 hours ago, kiyazuki said:

Just got back to WF and I returned just in time for Tennobaum :D I'll be sending gifts out to some of ya, within my capacity.

If any generous Tenno out there would like to give me something (anything, honestly) It would be very much appreciated and I will try my best to reciprocate your generosity :D

For the specifics, this is my wishlist:

-Nidus / Mesa / Harrow / Vauban

-Chroma Dynasty Collection

-Nekros Irkalla Collection

-Avia Armor Set

-Any Fashion (Frame/Ship)

-Artisan Pack       Thank you so much @Gilmaesh for the pack :D

-Daedalus Armor Bundle

-Forma/Forma bundles

-Slots

-Orokin Catalyst/Reactor/Cell         Thanks to @bluepheonix13 for a Catalyst :D

Merry Tennobaum everyone! :satisfied:

Huge thanks to @Gilmaesh and @bluepheonix13 :D Much love to you both
To those who I've sent gifts, I hope you're all happy with 'em even though it wasn't that much :)

Merry Tennobaum.:clem:

Only posting things from wish list that i really REALLY, would appreciate. If anyone's feeling kind spirited.

Saryn Skins: Amalgama or Graxx.

Pallete:         Lotus.

Family night tonight. But will be spending the day tomorrow selling Prime parts so i can Gift away to those that i can.  :satisfied: