Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro should sell Grate and Threscone Prime

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

So I saw another Tenno today on Facebook make mention to Grate Prime, a tasty April Fools joke that DE once dropped on us... the mere mention of it filled me with nostalgia.  It also made me think of Threshcone Prime, another joke Prime item that doesn't actually exist.

But I got to thinking, what if they weren't jokes?  I know I can't be alone in actually wanting these things.  I also can't be alone in the understanding though, that they would never sell properly in a Prime Access.  So I thought, what's the next best thing? 

The answer was simple: Why not add them to Baro Ki'Teer's rotation?  Have the Grate Prime actually function as a skin for the Grate, and have the Threshcone Prime serve as a landing craft decoration.  He's brought Prime Pedestals before - so why not other "small" prime items like Grate/Cone? 

They're small things, but the Wiki already has the graphic for Prime Grate, so despite being a joke, its art does exist in some capacity.  I think it would be easy to stick these once-joke items in, and actually not only give people a good laugh - but also satisfaction at owning them.  It would be 2 more unique items for Baro's rotation, which seems to be barely limping along these days for new stuff... and there is a want from some players.  It's a Ducat/Credit sink for DE... I mean seems like a win/win all around... the only people who could possibly be against this are the xmas grinch Grineer and greedy Corpus scum who want to withhold all the golden glory for themselves.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

4 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

These could be cool decorations lol. Similar to the pedestal prime, they would cost X amount of ducats and 1 mil credits each.

or just credits like pedestal prime lol....these kind of decos give GOOD reason to splurge credits lol

He should just bring other decorations for vets like prisma/Kiteer pedestral and such that use something else than credits (already pedestral prime) like cryotick/alloy plate/nanospores/orokincell etc. Maybe as a bp that we can reuse so that we can sink some of our useless ressources in it.

Edited by Gilmaesh

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

And if you check the wiki, exactly 1 person was able to obtain grate prime.

6 hours ago, tnccs215 said:

Wait is that true? 

That was part of the April Fools joke.  Nobody has Grate Prime.  It was never actually sold for that absurd of platinum, it literally never happened - it was all one big joke by DE.  The wiki page in itself is part of the joke by them lol.... come on MagPrime... 50m shockwave dealing 9999999 damage?  And you took that as even being remotely real?

I can't say much about Theshcone Prime - I'm not talking about Merch anyway, I'm talking about as an in-game item.  Informing it was sold as irl merch has 100% nothing to do with any of this tbh.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue