Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7000 Oxium and 20 Nitains for Vauban Prime?

mosaickle

Actually, 7000 Oxium is not that bad. A standard farming setup of Nekros, Pilferoid and maybe a Speed Nova/Trin can farm ~2500 each (1200-ish without boosters) in 20-25 minutes on Galatea. 

Now, Hema... It was released around Christmas 2016. 

I finished gathering the samples for the research YESTERDAY. 

Do not, under any circumstances, try doing that solo or, Hunhow forbid, without boosters. Hopefully the Hema incident will not be repeated ever again.

On 12/16/2017 at 12:45 PM, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Before you could downgrade clan size i was a mostly one man mountain clan i farmed 600,000 cryotic for knux over a couple weeks.... 

Best case scenario with 100 second excavators and time between them, let's say 2 minutes, even with a booster that is 100 hours of excavation. Dude...

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

I have nothing extra really to add here. Yeah, it's kinda ridiculous but suck it up and move on.

Ridiculous was when Oxium was first added to the game, and each pick up was worth 1 unit, maybe 2 if you were lucky.

And Zephyr needed 300 units.

Sibear is a crap mace that needs 30k cryotic, which is just shy of 8 and a half hours of excavation time.

Hema wasn't that bad though.  My clan is rather active, and we had that thing ground out in like 10 days.  I had like 480 units of the stuff on hand, so the grind for my cut wasn't that bad.

On 12/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, Brorelia said:

Back in my day you were lucky if you got 10 Oxium in a farm. And if 300 Oxium went on alert you dropped anything you were doing to get it.

In all seriousness though get Ivara and once you have ivara then go to Galatea on Neptune with 3 other Ivara and farm the heck out of the Oxium using the pickpocket on prowl.

Nitan has no way of being farmed so just do it when it goes on alert.

Now the Hema... that is something that was over the top even for people who had been playing for a few years.

Oh the days when Oxium Ospreys dropped ONE unit per kill and would often glitch out and explode while standing perfectly still.
Getting Zephyr was not fun back in the day.

• 6 years later...
On 2017-12-16 at 7:56 AM, GinKenshin said:

quick thought: 

maybe there'll be an oxium mine or factory where they make the ospreys on venus open world???? that'll be dope af 

2024 and theres still nothing of the sort, Jupiter Io is still the best way to farm sadly, like 2k an hour AT THE MOST