The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Sold my maxed Serration as well, for 350 Platinum, which further delays any rifle contributions.

Allthough, I reached 1k platinum without paying a cent.

It's like I won a price from a stream!

Now if you excuse me, I gotta get a maxed Serration and caliber again.

Not saying this to say that I might've cheated or others did but I managed to record a video earlier where Lech Kril has been debuffed too much by corrosive procs by my gremlins but the debuff effect (green pixel thingy) cannot be seen so this kinda makes this benchmark a bit unreliable again :/ Oh well, I'm quitting soon anyways, GL everyone~

Acrid C-5 8,07 sec

Seems the old king needs to retire, barely beat the unformaed Embolist :(

Had to lower settings and record quality to get max fps when recording.

Nice, I would go with Twin gremlins. I would guess fully formaed one could get 6seconds. Unless u don't mind being close to enemy with brakk.

Nice, I would go with Twin gremlins. I would guess fully formaed one could get 6seconds. Unless u don't mind being close to enemy with brakk.

Coming right at ya, couldn't be arsed to pick music with these, let the lovely sounds speak for themselves.

Akbolto C-0 21,80 sec

Twin Gremlins C-0 8,23 sec

Edit: don't you just love that Akbolto firing sound..? :D

Edited by CeePee

The day when Link is considered as a significant damage boost, well that's new. I'm too lazy to remake the Cestra video due to that misclick on Link because people with common sense would obviously know that Link would not significantly improve my damage output via damage return, not even 1% boost.

Man, I really want to make videos like this. Um, this maybe a really noobish question to ask, but whats the quickest and easiest way to get Kril to his final form? That CeePee person looks like they have it down packed.

Shade, cloak, shoot him with weapon that will take out back thing in a single shot, I usually use a Lex or Seer.

then just slide melee him which helps to make him use his ground pound, freezing him.

That is how I do it at least.

Man, I really want to make videos like this. Um, this maybe a really noobish question to ask, but whats the quickest and easiest way to get Kril to his final form? That CeePee person looks like they have it down packed.

Pop his back, run far away so he casts the ranged slow, if he doesnt, take cover and come out again, takes a bit of practice to get it down.